IZUKU'S QUIRKS

As all of you wait the next chapter I'll give you all some more information about izuku's quirks.

Since I've noticed that there was some miss understanding about some of his powers, so I hope that this will clear any questions you all might have.

Shadow control: it gives the user the ability to move in and manipulate shadows, such as using to hide in their or others shadows. Using them as restraints or spicks to impale enemies. The shadows can become stronger by absorbing any light that forms them to make them darker, however they are the most powerful at night however with less light in the night it takes longer for the user to gather the shadows together and to power them and with so much darkness an night it can become easy for the user to lose control over them. Which makes using this power at night for more stealth missions.

Dark enhanceme: dark energy surrounds the person which increases their physical traits up to 50%. But if the person in corrupted by anger they will gain an additional 30% more straight but will lose all control of their emotions and go berserk.

Delete: gray like smog is generated in their left hand and by touching anyone there quirk is erased for a hole three minutes. The time limit can last longer depending on how long it is charged. But If charged for a hole ten minutes the smog will go from gray to black and their quirks will be erased completely. However the user can be affected by this as well.

Memorie transfer: allows you to see the memories of other or shows them your own. However if the memories you see or show are negative the user or others will feel all the negative feelings and pain from those memories. Emotions, Psychological and Physical pain, who ever sees those types of memories will feel every one of those feelings.

Pain transfer: By making skin contact the user is able to take any amount of physical pain and wounds of anyone and transfer it to themselves. Emotions pain can also be transferred but the user must first have the person's complete trust and faith, but only a small portion of can be taken. If all the emotions pain is taken after 5 seconds it all will return to who ever it was taken from but it will be several times more traumatizing.

Dark bulleit: allows you to shout out five shots of dark small blast of energy out of the palm of their right hand. It takes five seconds to recharge between rounds, the bullets can't however pearce surfaces like steel or stronger.

Black price: can summon a black sphere that hovers above an enemy and presses them down with 3x times normal gravity. The amount of spheres that can be summed is limited to 4 and the gravity affected is also limited to about 3 meters around the target. However the gravity doubles depending on the number of spheres used.

Share: the user is able to give others the ability to use one of any quirks that they might have up to a maximum of four people. However they must divide the power of that quirk evenly between the amount of people they choose and it only lasts for five minutes.

Dark blessings: taking the dark energy of YANG and giving it to any number of people the user chooses by touching them. The dark energy shared can increase the power of others quirk slightly.
( if you're confused it like how naruto shares his chakra with others)
However the user must sit completely straight and focus so the shared power doesn't disappear leaving the user unable to fight.

Merge: can take two separate types of quirks and combined them to create a new type of power, but the quirk must be compatible with each other and whatever is created is only limited to the user imagination. And finally it new quirk created only lasts for an hour and then the two power users for the marg can't be used again for a hole day.

Sealing: able to seal or release any seal, also capable of binding the quirks of others and it last for a week. Can also seal physical damage 20 minutes, but this quirk is can only be used on others and can't affect the user.

All of one: ( all of you already know what it does).

Naruko: it engulfs anyone the user chooses in a black sphere that traps them in a persons of their worst memories and makes them relive those memories a hundred time for every second inside along all the pain and emotions they felt when those memories first happened. It can only be used for five seconds. The user can also influence thid by engulfs themselves with who ever they choose to in person and by doing so can even make them relive their memories instead, however the price for doing this inside is YANG will take a little peace of the user's humanity.

Mortal Flame Fist: fire that engulfs the users Fist and that are purely elemental and insincere almost anything they touch. The fire can't escape from the user's first however and if the temperature isn't regulated they could potentially turn a human to ashes in one hit. But this does make the user amune to fire.

Darkness Flame: from the user's right arm can summon pitch black fire that engulfs and burns away anyone and anything they touch. The black Flames can't be put out by anything until the have turned their target to ash even capable of burning other types of flames. These Flame can be manipulated to made a sword or a spear if properly controlled. However these Flame are the most powerful of all of YANG'S abilities and are the most difficult to control and can even turn on it's welder, making them the only fire that can burn the user.  Finally these black flames have one final technique that makes it potentially the most deadliest attack and is only meant kill an enemy as a last resort and only if no one else is in the direction of the attack. But if used beyond the user's limits can make their right arm  unusable for days

(Will learn more about the last quirk as the story continues. But I hope any confusions that you might have had were clarified and like I said chapter 10 is still in work so just be patient.)