CLASS REP AND THE USJ PART 1

Izuku had just walked in the front door after the ride with yaoyozoru and was about to head straight to the kitchen, but before he could shunsui had ran up to him with excitement in his voice with a surprise to show him.

Shunsui: izuku you're here! Guests what I did it, I did it!

Izuku: danm it kid I just walked in. Now what exactly did you do?

Shunsui: here look.

And so shunsui had gotten into a natural stance and than began to emit aura of his body and was preforming TEI. Izuku was more than shocked by this and for the first time in years actually had a small look of surprise on his face. It took him three months to awaken his aura but shunsui did it in two, but what was more surprising was that he was able to figure out how to use TEI all on his own.

Izuku: shunsui how did you

Shunsui: oh-oh I well, I just started still and mediated and didn't move all day and it's just happened. I didn't even eat or do anything all day.

Izuku: just what time did you start?

Shunsui: 5AM

Izuku:...shunsui

Shunsui: yeah

Izuku than placed his hand on top of shunsui's head and began crushing it.

Izuku:what the hell were you thinking? I said you had to train hard but 5am is just unhealthy for you. You're still a 10 year old remember.

Shunsui: ow ow, please izuku that really hurts.

Izuku: [puts him down] then remember to get enough sleep from now on, you dimwit.

Shunsui: yes izuku...

Izuku: but...

Shunsui: ?

Izuku:[turns his head]you managed to get to the next stage faster than I thought you would.
[Places hand on his shoulde] good job kid.

Shunsui: [smiling] right, I won't let you down.

Izuku: now before we go inside tell me, how did you manage to figure out how to use TEI on your own?

Shunsui: oh well I always saw you just standing still in the middle of the yard focusing after you were done in the kitchen. So I just figured that it was TEI that you were doing.

Izuku: you saw that, and that's all you need to figure it out. Jeez kid your smarter than I thought.

Shunsui:[pouts] h-hey what's that supposed to mean.

Izuku: anyway one last thing, show me your TEI.

Shunsui did as he said and started surrounding his body in aura and izuku was a little impressive on how easy he grasped the concept of TEI. His aura wasn't as strong as his was when he first started but it was only his first day with his chi nodes open and that could change if he's tried properly.