PASS MISTAKES REVILED

After dropping off the girl he saved at Recovery Girls office's Izuku began to make his why towards principal nezus office, he already knew why he was called in but he still wasn't looking forward to it. He had reached the door to the office and began to nock.

Izuku:[nocking] hello...

Nezu: yes come in

Once he was in he saw the principal sitting at his desk along with a tired looking man that he recognized as the pro underground hero Eraserhead.

Nezu: hello there young man, im sure your wondering why we called you in here.

Izuku:i believe i already now.

Aizawa: is that so... Izuku yagi.

Izuku: it's just Izuku.

Nezu: you can't fool us mr. Yagi, we know that your all mights & green espress son and that you have been missing for three years.

Izuku:i never said i wasn't.

Aizawa: you just said-

Izuku: i said im just Izuku,that can mean a lot of different things. In my case it means that i have cast off the yagi name.

Nezu: so you say that you have cast aside your family name, young man do you have any idea how worried your family has been these past three years? Look whatever problems you might have had with them is no excuse for disappearing Without a Trace or so long even-

Izuku: ok I'm going to stop you right there, you say that you know who i am but going off from what you said it sounds like that you don't know the hole story.

Nezu: what do you mean?

Izuku: im going to take a wild guess and say that the two of you think that I'm being a spoiled brat and that im rebelling against my parents. So I'm going to assume that all might had asked you for help is searching for me without telling you the entire story of why I went missing in the first place am I right?

Aizawa: ok I'll bite what is the hole story?

Izuku: "sigh" im not surprised that you don't know anything,instead of telling you I'm going to do you one better. I'll show you that way the two of you will fully grasp everything that the so-called symbol of peace has been keeping form you.

And so Izuku raised his hand up in their decision, the two were puzzled by this but before either of them could react their minds had started to be filled with images of the boy's pass. Izuku wasn't sure if they knew about all mights secret but it didn't matter to him, he wanted them to understand just how much pain his so called "family" had caused him. However do to the effects of YANG the both of them where feeling all of the physical and emotional pain that Izuku had felt up to the incident with all for one three years ago, however he didn't show him what had happened to him afterwards since he didn't want to expose The Secret of chi to them. Once he was done showing them his memories the two look at Izuku in petty, they couldn't believe this boy had gone through so much pain. So many different emissions were going through the two of them,but what they were mostly feeling was completely anger towards his family especially all might.

Nezu: ...young izuku...im so-

Izuku: stop you don't have a reason to apologize, besides i don't need your pity.

Aizawa: i still can't believe it, how put that man be such a hypocrite.

Izuku: how do you think I felt when I first found out out?

Aizawa: but i still don't understand why didn't you come back.

Izuku: if you had been ignored, beaten and humiliated by your own family and friends just for being born different would you want to return?