SHUNSUI'S & COMBAT TRAINING

It was 7:30 PM and izuku had finished making the kids & Kyoko's dinner, they had been waiting longer than usual since izuku got healed up at school but the kids understood and Kyoko already knew what had happened. They all loved izuku's cooking, he always made sure that not only where most of their meals were good for them but also that they tasted splendidly, over the years he honed his skills in the kitchen since he was forgive about and become in master was a very demanding eater, he could give most excepernc chef's a run of their money. Over his time working there izuku had gotten to know the most of the kids and their stories,some of them were there since their parents couldn't take care of them but most of them were there because they didn't want them. But the two that got izuku's attention the most were nozomi and shunsui, shunsui remained him so much of himself that he felt the need to support him, not just to try to do good despite how he is know but also because he didn't want shunsui to end up like him,everyday trying so hard just to hang on to his morals and keep control of himself despite all the anger of being forsaken by his family and most of all for shunsui not to lose his smile like him. And there was Nozomi his master's only daughter, after the accident with the beam she had become less hostile towards him, although she still didn't want to know about her mother. Whenever he'd try to bring her up she would get uncomfortable and changed the subject, she still wasn't convinced that Kaori didn't abandon her because she wanted to,convincing her was going to be more work that he thought. As for shunsui,izuku had began training him the day after the entrance exam he decided that the best why to grow his weak quirk was to teach him how to sense and unlock his chi. His master probably wouldn't approve of teaching someone the secret essentially since he didn't have as much experience with it as her, but izuku got a good grasp of how low leveled his quirk was and since quirks are also physical traits he needed to make sure that his body was well suited if he wanted to grow his power. Shunsui's mostly lacked in his ability to focus and causes his quirk to fizz out quickly, so his first stack was to open up his chi nodes first through mediation and has been doing that everyday after izuku was done with work.

(In orphanages backyard)

Izuku: ok shunsui just like always sit down and begin mediating.

Shunsui:...izuku I don't know if I can do this.

Izuku: what do you mean?

Shunsui: I mean I'm not sure if this will really work? How can this really make my quirk stronger.

Izuku: sight* look shunsui this isn't to make your quirk stronger, it's to make you stronger. Right now you can't make your quirk last longer enough to even launch one attack and that's because you can't force enough to generate it outward and it just fizzes out.

Shunsui: it's because I can't focus?

Izuku: yes most people easily forget that quirks are physical traits and in your case you have make your body capable of handling your quirks power since it's an elemental base type. But before we can make your body and quirk stronger we have to make sure you have the mental discipline to maintain you quirk when you try to use it,and for now we have to make your mind stronger first.So first tell me why do you thing you can't force enough?

Shunsui: I-I don't know...we I try to use my quirk for some reason I just have these thoughts in my head that I can't get rid for. Like a voice that keeps telling me "You won't ever amount to anything",and I can't get it out of my head.

Izuku: now I think I understand you have doubts about yourself, and the reason has probably something to do with you pass. Am I right?

Shunsui:....I don't know, maybe.

Izuku: tell me was there ever anyone who ever said that to you before?

Shunsui: well...yeah...my parents.