The new successor of YANG

It had been 2 hours after the two pros had received the note that their son was taken by the league of villains. They had told Izumi to stay with Katsuki and his family while they when out, they didn't want to worry their daughter by telling her that her brother was kidnapped, even though they could tell that he was the center of there panicked state. They there now in few of the location to where they were told to be, they had contacted Detective Tsukouchi for backup, they agreed that he would stay out of sight until all of one had been taken down and they had their son back. They had now reach the front of an abandoned warehouse just outside of Musutafu and waited for the enemy to show themselves, soon after a purple Mist portal appeared in front of the and out of it came all for one.

AFO: It's been quite a while All Might/ Green espress, i must say you got here later then i expected.

AM: All of one..

GE: [screaming] where's our son, what have you done with him???

AFO: Oh don't worry he'll be here soon, for now why don't we catch up a little first.

AM: Give him back to us!!

All Might charged towards all for one, he was about to counter with an air cannon however Inko was abel to pull him closer to her husband and manage to land a solid Detroit smash to his gut at full strength. All of one was pushed back a few feet however they had noticed something strange, that he didn't seem fazed at all.

AM: What???

AFO: [evil grin] Was that suppose to hurt?

AM: How are you not damaged??

AFO: Oh my i was hoping to chat a little before this, but there's no helping it now I suppose, kurogiri send him out here.

AM/GS:???

At that moment another portal had opened in front of them and out came their son Izuku. Once they saw him they were about to approach him to get him away from the villain,however as soon as they were about approach him izuku started coughing up massive amount of blood. They both stopped in their tracks as they were confused and scared as to what might have happened to him, they examined him and soon enough they noticed that their son was holding his stomach very tightly, as if he had been hit by a massive forced right in his gut.

GS: IZUKU MY BABY, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU???!!

AM:S-YOUNG YAGI COME HERE TO US QUICKLY!!

But Izuku didn't say a word, he just lifted his head and looked at them with his dead eyes. His parents had noticed how lifeless his eyes looked but they notice something else,that it looked like he had been also crying uncontrollably some period of time.

AFO:Oh My my what a touching reading.

AM: YOU BASTARD WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM??!!

AFO: Oh All Might you still don't get it, I didn't do anything..you did.

AM:???

AFO: haven't you noticed yet,the spot where your son is holding is the same place you struck at me earlier?

All might looked more closely at his son and realized he was right, it was the same place.

AM: B-but how??

AFO: allow me to explain..

One hour earlier
All for one had just finished his preparations for when the heroes get here, there was just one last thing he had to do before they arrived. He had gestured izuku to come closer to him. Had finished his crying an hour ago but hasn't said a word since then.