THE DARK DRAGON AND LIGHT PHOENIX CLASH ONCE AGAIN

The two wilder's of YIN and YANG had teleported back to their home in the city. Kaori couldn't take her student any closer to the orphanage since she herself wasn't allowed anywhere near the it. Not to mention that if izuku started suddenly appearing out of nowhere in front of the people the attention from them might end up causing trouble around there too.

Kaori: izuku listen carefully, I'm going back to the other house so you'll have to make your to work the way you usually do. Normally I would keep you close to me but in order to avoid giving ourselves away we have to act normally like we always do.

Izuku: but what if trouble finds us while we separated?

Kaori: trust me they won't be making any moves for the time being after everything that's happened so far. But just in case Kyoko will give me a heads up incase anything happened.

Izuku: alright I understand.

Kaori: and you don't have to call once work ends, after your shift is done just use my mark to teleport yourself back to the mansion.

And with that she had vanished leaving him by himself. He then started to make his way towards the train station, all the while he was thinking of how close he was to killing today. Regardless of the fact it was his worthless excuse for a father the fact is that killing anyone was wrong no matter what. If his master hadn't convinced him otherwise he might have never come back from that. After ten minutes of walking he had made it to the station, but before he could go any further two voices from behind had gotten his attention.

-izuku!...

He had turned around to see that it was none other than the Bakugo's. The were just standing there with shocked expressions as this was the first time that had seen him in years. Masarou was just looking at him with shock that they actually managed to see him again. And as for Mitsuki she was feeling shocked happen and angry all.at the same time, ever since the day she found out what Katsuki and her friends had done to him all she wanted was to have a heart to heart with him personally. She had been spending more time with Inko since then and discovered she own side of the story. At first she was angry at her and Toshinori for neglecting izuku and she still angry at him,but she saw that Inko was the most affected by her son's disappearance. And so now she was determined to get some answers out of izuku since there was still things she needed to know that only he could answer. And so she had walked up quickly to him and started asking him many questions with her normal anger personality trying to hold back tears of joy.

Mitsuki: you stupid nephew of mine! Just were the hell have you been all this time? Your mother's been worried sick. What was that crazy stunt you pulled on live TV? What [Grabs his hair] you do to your hair? Is this dye-

Izuku: DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!

Izuku had lost his patience with her and slapped her hand away. He wasn't angry with them at all it was just his new attitude towards most other's and he's emotions were still up high since he almost decapitated all might just a few minutes ago. So he wasn't exactly in the best mood to deal with anyone no matter who it was.

And as for the two Bakugo's they watched closely at his face, it wasn't like they remembered. Even though they hadn't seen him in forever the two of them could still remember the happy, cheerful boy that he always had then he would come over to their home to play with Katsuki when they were smaller. But now he's expression was nothing but pure rage, they never thought that it was possible for him to ever look like that. Let alone him actually cursing.

Mitsuki: I-izuku. Is that really you?

Masarou: izuku...

Izuku: what the hell do you want?