Bakugou babysitter🤭🔥❄️

TODOBAKU
Bakugou parents are on a business trip and Todoroki has to take care of him.
Bakugou POV
"Old hag I don't need no babysitter!?!!" I complained to my mom. "Well I dunno!? You brat might burn the house down!?" The old hag said as I rolled my eyes, "Whatever!" I said as I walked to my room and slammed the door shut.
I could hear the door open knowing that its the babysitter.I was about to lock my doors when.. Icyhot burst my door open.. "Hi" he said, "wth you doing here!?" I yelled. "I'm the babysitter" he said in the normal voice he always have.
"Heck no!" I said as I pushed him out as I slammed my door shut but sadly his foot had to stop it. "Love you brat!" I heard my mom from downstairs "WHATEVER LOVE YOU TOO OLD HAG!"I yelled.
Third person
Todoroki walked into Bakugou room and said "let's go play a board game or something". "I'm not doing anything with you!" Bakugou yelled at Todoroki. "Welp your not going to be on the electronics for too long 'cause that bad" Todoroki said. "Your not my old hag!" Bakugou said in a loud but not yelling voice. Todoroki grabbed Bakugou hand and just dragged him to the living room. "Oi!" "Stap!" You can hear once in a while. "There" Todoroki said putting Bakugou down onto the carpet as he lay out Uno cards. "I bet I can beat you!" Bakugou said with a VERY VERY VERY ATTRACTIVE SMILE which made Todoroki blush a bit.. "bet" Todoroki said. "I bet five dollars!" Bakugou said. "Sorry can't actually gamble while babysitting" Todoroki said as he poke Bakugou soft cheeks. "Oi! What was that for?!" Bakugou said. "Nothing" Todoroki said.After many many rounds "Oi! Are you cheating!?!!" Bakugou said since he lost like almost all rounds. "No" Todoroki said as he smiled. Todoroki then notice Bakugou blush. "Someone is blushing"  Todoroki said in a teasing voice. "H-hey stop that!"
And let just say the rest of the weeks  were very interesting...

The perks of being bakugou babysitter