Perfect date..??

𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲
Ship: Todobaku (I'm sorry I'm just in a really Todobaku mood nowadays-)
Extra: :) Todo and baku is already dating-
Thing: Fluf- ERROR ANGST

𓈒 𓈊 𓈒 𓈉 𓈒 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

The bottom blonde was just hanging out with his squad when Todoroki walked up to them. "Hey Todobro!" The red shark said giving a smile, "Hello..Bakugou may i speak to you?" The half n half male said, "sure?" Bakugou spoke.
"We never very done anything special in this relationship..date??" Todoroki said blushing a bit as our Pink alien queen pulled out her phone to record(don't worry the only area she sharing it too is the bakusquad chat lmao<3) "I- um.." Bakugou was a blushing mess. "S-sure" The blonde said before Kaminari and Mina erupted into a fangirl/boying mess.

Bakugou needed help. He had no idea what to wear. He was going to call Mina but, instead he didn't. He decided to just
Wear a hoodie and regular pants not bc the narrator is lazy. He heard a knock on the door and hurried down. He opened the door to see his lover. All dressed up and stuff to the point where he felt embarrassed.

"I uh- we going somewhere fancy or-?" Bakugou was just stuttering. "Nah its fine, I just overdressed." Todoroki had a small smile on his face which made him look hot as hell- ok back to the story-! They went in the car and drove there.
They finally were there. It was just a little picnic area on a little mountain for more romantic-ness.

Both Todo and Baku say down on the little mat area. The sun was setting down if you didn't think it was romantic. They both watched the sun set as the warm colors were disappearing. Todoroki pulled out a little lantern that was very cottagecore. (Btw no COVID) it was a comfortable silence as they looked at eachother.

......

They talked about life and stuff, Bakugou got a lil' jealous of deku because Todoroki talked about him a lot. Todoroki did stop talking 'bout the nerd after noticing Bakugou was jealous. They then shared a kiss, which turned into making-out.
A bit of neck kissing.. then a hickey. Back to making-out.

ERROR

Todoroki took the chance to walk Bakugou home, they were talking a bit until.. A assassin threw a knife at Katsuki head.
The assassin already disappeared which left Todoroki to just hurry to call the ambulance.

Bakugou slowly died feeling every single pain he could feel, the pain hurtled like hell... his vision blurred and..

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
"Sorry for your loss.." The doctor told to Todoroki

𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲
I'm so sorry I'm not really good with angst 😓😥

𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲