Under the bed (pt.2)

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦
I dont know why ya'll like torture so much but uhh,
@Thanos_Chan123 and @broleavemeslone requested this so yay-!

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

Tw:Torture

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

Bakugou and Kirishima both had tape on there mouth, The half n half was just looking at something on his phone as the green hair just stared up an down at Bakugou and Kirishima. The silence was very nerve wrecking. All you can hear was rain drops for the aesthetic

Deku fucking ripped off the tapes on there mouth with no warning and he did it flipping harshly because be is a baddie.
"D-Deku..?" Bakugou spoke weakly.
*flashback*

"Ha! Deku hasn't got accepted in any schools yet!!" Bakugou laughed with his friends, "I-I will..get accepted one day though..!" Deku argued back but with more of a weak voice. "Your just going to end up homeless admit it!!" Bakugou said kicking Deku to the ground. Todoroki was in the corner watching practically everything.

*end*

Bakugou was a bit stunned that it was the same Deku infront of him, Kirishima was just confused af. "You should know why your here blonde..but, the red head probably don't know.." Todoroki said with a quiet but, loud enough voice for Kiri and baku to hear. "Umm and I suppose to be part of the drama..?" Kirishima said genuinely curious. "No, your only here because you helped the blonde" Todoroki stated.

"Oh that's fine-" Kirishima sentence got cut off, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR LIFE IS IN FUCKING DANGER BECAUSE OF ME THAT IS NOT FINE!!" Bakugou shouted, then a whole argument happened. "Oi I'm suppose to fucking torture you shut up" Izuku yelled at them, "torture!?" Bakugou yelled back, "mentally torture-!" Izuku repeated like 3 times and then started mumbling it. "Ok so like are we suppose to embarrassed them or just shout insults!?" Midoriya whisper shouted to Shoto, "just say insults" Todoroki whispered back.

"Y-you two suck!! Also you both smell like rotten cheese-!!" Deku attempted insulting. Bakugou hold in his laugh and decided he wasn't going to not laugh just incase. Deku noticed Bakugou was holding in his laugh and he decided he knew what to do, "Your probably not going to be accepted into any job,your way to aggressive to be a hero(he means like cop,firefighter,and others) why not just join us villains?(what he mean by villain he means like robbers,killers)
Those people were right just join us." Deku finished. Let just say he is a bit of a stalker..

Bakugou was stunned, he could feel the hot tears threatening to fall, 'crying is for the weak' Bakugou thought as he tried holding the tears back, "ok can we actually just hit them or something I'm not good with mentally torture-" Todoroki spoke up ruining the whole mood. "Oh cmon! They were getting to the good part" Kirishima semi-yelled. "Yea sure,just don't murder red head" Deku said before getting weapons-?

Torture warning

Deku punched Bakugou right in the stomach and then to the arm, Bakugou himself would've said that the punches do hurt. Deku then punched Bakugou stomach harder, thats when Bakugou coughed out blood, and things got serious.
Bakugou and Kirishima knew that they wouldn't leave without atleast a scar for life.

Torture ending bc I don't know how to do it much

Aftercare~!
Todoroki was bandaging up Kirishima right arm because for some reason it was attacked the most. For Deku he bandaged up Bakugou flipping stomach because he kept on punching there because it was the easiest area to punch.
They then went to sleep together all four of them<3

I'm not good with torture..

The end :)!