Under the bed

:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
Ship: KiriTododekubaku
Extra: Tododeku villians btw quirks aren't real in this world
Thing: I dunno if its fluff,angst,and the rest-

:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
Bakugou POV
I always felt as if someone was watching me.. When I talk about it, people tell me to brush it off so I did. But, now laying in bed, I think I saw a hand poke out under my bed..huh? I was a bit scared. Its not like I have a knife if I wanted to defend myself. I tried to calm my breathing.. maybe it was my imagination? I decided to get off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

But, before so, I decided to look under the bed.. Red glowing eyes. I pretend I didn't see it and just lock myself on the bathroom. I couldn't go out there! But, I dont have a phone with me.. I slowly opened the door and rushed out of my dorm.

I decided to go to Kirishima dorm since thats the first one if thought of. I rushed there and silently knocked on his door.
"Bakubro..why are you up so early...or late?" Shitty hair said clearly tired. "Just- lemme in?" I said before he moved so I could get in. I closed his door making sure to make it the most silent slam I ever done. "So why you up so early or late.." Kirishima said yawning. "There is a person under my bed..!!" I whispered to him still slightly frighten. Kirishima froze.
"THERE IS A WHA-" he practically screamed. "Shh!!" I whispered to him which my him quiet down.

"We should tell the teachers!" Kirishima whispered shouted. "O-ok!! Just can I stay the night?" I whispered shouted back. "Duh! Do you think I want you back there??" Kirishima whispered. I just slept on the floor with a blanket and pillow after arguing who would sleep on the floor since I ain't taking his bed that his-!

~Next morning~

I woke up quite early and woke shitty hair up. "W-what?" He said shaking his head a bit.

After school btw also 3rd person

Kirishima and Bakugou walked up to random teacher and started speaking
Bakugou said "Teach-! I saw someone under my bed.." "your little jokes aren't very funny" random teacher said before just going into the classroom. "I- she didn't even let us explain!! Kirishima semi-yelled. The two males were both a bit scared because.. who knows maybe the thing under the bed followed.
At night in Kiri dorm
:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
The two were hanging out trying to get there mind off of what Bakugou saw under his bed. The blonde was talking 'bout how to cook something but, Kiri wasn't listening. Instead he was looking at the floor near his bed, white hair..? "B-bakubro.." Kirishima whispered to bakugou as he pointed to the ground. Bakugou looked a bit shocked and then whispered "We gotta run or atleast leave.." , the two males agreed and dashed out the dorm but, then
Whoosh SLAM
:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Bakugou woke up seeing that he was chained to the wall and noticed kirishima also chained to the wall.. Kirishima slowly walked up and noticed that they were prob in a dungeon or something. A green hair looking broccoli came down the stairs as a Canadian hair male followed. Bakugou eyes widen as he saw his childhood bestfriend..
:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Tbh
Also give me requests on what is going to happen please:

(MY BATTERY IS AT 69 UMM)