Two broken kids

Dabibaku
Au: Dabi has never became a villain and is still Touya and goes to UA + the rest of the villains

Bakugou POV

"Oi brat get down now!" I heard my mom said as I woke up knowing it's my morning beat.At school I had hid all my bruises and scars already so I put my angry face on, I walked into the school hearing people shout to me "Villain!" "Why you bully the poor bean huh!?" "Ew why is he in this school he should be in jail or something!", it's hard to ignore them but I made it through. I went past what used to be the bakusquad until they found out about the past of Deku on how I bullied him.. Mina kicked my knee which was pretty weak from what I been through. I went to whats call the 'villain squad' Deku doesn't call it that though. (Owl lord- The classmates named it villain squad because of how they were all.. well to them villain).Deku calls it broken squad because according to him we're just kids who are broken and has no help ..which isn't wrong.Deku is the only one other then the squad that cares about us broken squad. I walk up to the 'villain squad'. "Hey Bakugou" Tomoru says as everyone say there hellos. After class.. We pasted the dekusquad and they had some 'deaths stares' in there eyes. We finally got out of that and decided to hang out a bit before going to a different type of hell.

Touya POV
We all walked to the bakery because we are probably not going to be able to eat when we get home.
WAIT LEMME SAY SOMETHING RIGHT NOW
Owl lord speaking: Who is in the broken squad? Well here the list: Himko Toga,Touya Todoroki,Shoto Todoroki,Tomoru Shigaraki,Katsuki Bakugou.

Back
"5 breads please" I say as the baker grabs the bread. "That will be $5.00" the baker says. We each hands in $1.00 while we get our breads. We all eat them then set off home to where we can even say hell.

Tomoru POV
"Ughh your such a mistake!" My mom says as she hit me with a pan repeatedly. "Mistake of a child!" She said now also kicking me.
Shoto Todoroki POV
"TRAIN!" My dad yell at me and my brother as we get ready to fight him since thats what to him is training.
After fighting
We ended up with scars,bruises and burn marks all over ourselves. We could hear our sister crying seeing us like this.

Katsuki Bakugou POV
Daily beating agh.. "You damn accidental mistake!" My mom yells at me while she keep on hitting me then.. she brings out a blade!? "Wait ma'am we c-could talks about t-this!" I say shaking in fear. She cut my arm a bit but not to deep that it's super serious. "A-AGHH!" I yell in pain. Mom walks away.. My time to bandage myself now..

Himiko toga POV
My parents are fighting again aren't they..they keep on throwing stuff that sometimes hit me.. not like they care anyways! There was glass stuck in my skin by now.. after they stop fighting I started pulling out the glass which makes me wince in pain every time they get pull out.
Katsuki Bakugou POV
I go to my squad secret hiding spot since we always go there after we face hell. "You guys fine..?" Himiko says as she look at us.. "I guess.." I said as the rest nod. "Hey..what if we run away together..?" Shoto says. "That is a good idea!" Touya said as his eye lit up which was adorable..ok maybe I got a crush on him..! "Meet up tomorrow with our stuff here and we could try and rent a apartment since I'm probably gonna rob my dad credit card?" Shoto says. "Sure!" Toga said while we nod.
Tomorrow
Tomoru POV
We were all there with our stuff. "Let's get going!" Shoto said as we started walking on the path to probably a simple thing that will change my life. We start to first go get some groceries then get to a apartment. In the grocery store
"Ooh can we get these!" Himiko said as she grabs pockys "sure!" Shoto says. "Let's get some veggies already!" Katsuki said knowing that we need that to be healthy. "Alright Shoto says while we follow him to the veggie section.
Dabi POV and in the apartment room
"Ok so there is only three beds so one of us have to share!" I say as they look around. "I could share with someone" Bakugou says. "Ok I'll share with you then" I say, "wait what!?" Bakugou said while blushing madly.
Todoroki POV
"Wait what!?" Bakugou said while blushing to Kirishima hair. "Someone in love!" I said as a tease. "Shut it!" Bakugou said back. "Welp we got the bed arrangement done now head to sleep!" I say as I jump on a bed.

A few months later

Himiko POV
"You can do it!" I assure Touya since he was confessing. "Ok fine!" He said as he walks toward Bakugou. We follow of course not tryna hide ourselves since it was a public park with no good hiding spots. "Hm? What's going on?" Bakugou said in confusion. "I well I uhh I LO-" Touya got cut off
"I found the missing kids!"

I dunno if I should make part two so umm yea prob not
Also a quote I just thought of:
A villain could just be a misunderstood broken kid.