🌸Spring petal rain💦

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾
Hi I got inspired by the backyard in-front of my backyard so yea!<3
Fluff
**❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*
Third person POV

It was during spring when the tree that was in front of the bedroom window blossomed, it has perfectly nice looking flowers that were as white as snow.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾
I'm sorry I forgot to clarify some things-
Ship: Todobaku
Extra: They are living together

**❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*
The ashy blonde has just woken up and looked out the window, it was raining not too hard and not too soft,  Bakugou smiled a bit at the calmness that his bakusquad could never make. Some fo the petals of the flowers has fell down onto the floor. Bakugou then looked beside him and saw his half n half lover sleeping calmly.He decided to get up and take a shower, Bakugou started doing showers things- (I don't wanna describe someone doing shower things k?)

Todoroki woke up noticing his lover wasn't beside him, he was a bit worry til' he notice the shower noise. He decided to just change for now (also coronavirus (COVID 19) is real is this). The peppermint looking boy went downstairs to go brush his teeth and stuff

Bakugou has just finished showering and brushing his teeth as he stepped out in a other set of pj's bc why not. He went downstairs to where his lover was brushing his teeth but, decided not to bother him and instead go make pancakes.
After making delicious pancakes bc only people with good taste would know it ( unless if you never ate pancakes or your allergies stop you )

After Todoroki stepped out the bathroom he smelled a scent of syrup and assumed his lover was in the kitchen
He went to the kitchen and smiled seeing the ashy blonde he fell for there. The taller male then wrapped his arm around the smaller waist. "Hi.." Todoroki whispered to the Bakugou still a bit tired. "Hello..idiot..!" Bakugou said blushing a bit.
Todoroki went to the table and chair eating area thing. Bakugou finally finished the pancakes and just brought it to the table.

They finished eating and they went to get dressed to go outside.

And matching kitty masked •w•They went outside in the rain to the car, At a shop🌟Todoroki was in charged of getting soap and more soap things

They went outside in the rain to the car,
At a shop🌟
Todoroki was in charged of getting soap and more soap things. Bakugou was in charged of getting food things.
Bakugou went and looked at his list, Milk,bread,sugar,garlic,apple,dough . He went to the diary section.
He grabbed a type of milk and threw it in the cart, grabbed some sugar that was near the diary section and threw it in.
⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾
Encounter with Karen
Todoroki was in the cleaning section when, a woman with short blonde hair comes up to him. Shoto grabbed a flower scented soap and before he can put it in the cart a the woman with short blonde hair came up to him.. "MR!! Can you please give me the soap you have" the woman had a smile on her face, "Ma'am can you put a mask on.." Todoroki said adjusting his own mask. "Uh no then I can't breathe! Can I have the soap..??" The smile the woman had turned a bit
smaller. "No thank.. it's the last 1" The peppermint looking male said. "Well so? If you don't I'll tell the manager.." the Karen said. "You can get the..water smelling one?" Todoroki was confused on why that's a type of scent but, he brushed it off.

The Karen was about to say another word but, then Katsuki Bakugou came to Shoto Todoroki. "Who this extra?" Bakugou said since he just came. "Just a Karen" Todoroki said in his regular voice. "How do you know her name.." A jealous Katsuki said, "nah just guessing-" Todoroki started. The Karen flipping tried to snatch the scented soap away but,Instead her hands got meted with explosive ones..

Back at home bc bakubabe got house arrest

The blonde kept on rambling about how sucky the Karen was as his boyfriend made lunch, The author does not want to describe the food rn bc she is typing with one finger so: Todo:❄️🍲 Baku:🍛🥛. After they finished lunch they went on the sofa and just started watching horror movies bc you gotta follow what the bottom says :)

After a few movies Bakugou was cuddled up next to Todoroki, Todoroki had his arm wrapped around Bakugou. Many blankets and pillows of course!! The blonde bottom then started falling asleep as his lover bring him up stairs
(Just saying they already changed out of clothes they wore outside)

A bit after

Bakugou was awake looking outside. It was raining quite softly. His lover then also woke up and just wrapped his arms around the blonde waist. They were now both looking out, white as snow petals dropped with the rain, it was a nice sight..

Little tip:

Hello my friend!! So you know what a Otp is right?? So in a point of ur life you might have thought
"Damn it!! I can't have two otp!!"
Well I got a solution :)!
I loved the ship Todobaku and Kiribaku so I didn't know which one shall be my otp :(!!
Then I decided to form then together!! KiriTodoBaku
Kiritodo also isn't a bad ship to me lmao