A Date

Ship:Kiribaku
⚠️ Warning:Curses

Kirishima POV
I'm just getting a gift for a random date Bakugou wanted yesterday! He pushed me to a wall and just said tomorrow date, and left. Soooo...I think maybe this thing-,yea he totally like this! Lemme get to the cashier-
At the cashier thing area
"So this is all you need?" The cashier spoked, "yea" I said grabbing my wallet out. "Ok that will be *inserts money amount that you could pick*" the cashier said with no emotion again..Is this a copy of Todoroki or..? "Yea ok" I said pulling the money out "thanks for buying at the manly store-errr" the cashier said holding the er out. Still no emotion-
With bakugou and Bakugou POV
Damn stupid why am i worrying with what ima wear!? It's just a date with stupid shitty hair..hopefully he likes where I am bringing him..
Kirishima POV
I finally finished getting h9em to get ready! I started putting on the clothes that I prepared since I saw Bakugou because I knew he was the one! And finally it's going to use, Ok all o have to do now is wait.
Bakugou POV
Knocking on shitty hair door..He better be rea-
Third person POV
"Hey Bakubro!" The red head said as he open the door open making the blonde slightly jump in shock, "Hey shitty hair so whatever we still doing the date right?" The blonde said as he leaned on the door, "Well yea!" The red head said walking outside while Bakugou grabbed his hands, "huh?" The shark boy slightly yelled in shock, "god it's just me shitty hair!" The angry Pomeranian said as he started leading the shark boy to the car. "Y-you can dRiVe!?!!" The red shark yelled as he saw the explosion boy get into the driver seat, "yes whatever It's not that impressive!" The blonde said getting a little annoyed as the red head didn't get into the seats yet, "just get in!" The blonde yelled. "Ok!" The red shark boy said going in the car. The drive was silence until.. "Hey Bakubro why did You want this date??" The red head said looking at the blonde which only respond "..What day is it? That's the answer", "huh..?" The red head said trying to remember the day. "Valentines day!!" The red head said yelling which annoyed Bakugou hella a lot. Silence came again but, not a bad one.
Bakugou POV
God..I will fucking kill myself if I mess up! Everything seems good right now so hopefully..
Kirishima POV
We finally got out of the car but, blindfolds got quickly put on eyes- oof! "Hold my hand" Bakubro said as I felt his hand on mine. I hold them tightly with both hands and got lead.I heard water rushing. Then a sound that sounds like if you three a pebble into a pond.The blindfold got taken off. The most beautiful sight I probably ever seen was right infront of my eyes..A water fall and this river looking thing..There were rocks in Bakubro hands.. "Cmon we're skipping rocks" Bakubro said as I looked down to see there is many rocks around this place.. "This is so..amazing!" I said not funding the words to my brain. "Duh! Your lucky your here!" He said throwing a rock into the river area. Skipped two times.
"I bet I'd win!" He yelled all of a sudden. "Hmm..how about winner gets the loser to do whatever they want the day after today!" I said bringing up the challenge. "Challenge accepted!" Bakubro said a little quieter then a yell. All days was skipping rocks and rocks..Rocks and rocks.He started putting music on since he thought it was to boring, BUT Somehow jirou hacked the music app he used and made him only out up this song-___(the one up there)
A few hours later
"Hey Bakubro I won!" I said putting my arms up in the air. "Whatever it start tomorrow anyways.." He said as we walked back to the parking lot.

Ya'll want a part two for the tomorrow? Also what does it mean when someone vote? And what are the stars-