Two broken kids 2

A sucky life
Touya POV
Cops found us and brought us back to our parents but, luckily a cop notice how our parents were more mad then worry so me and the others are in questioning..
Himiko POV
"Why did you run away?" The cop said staring at me, "parents" I said giving the cop a 'what?' Look. "What's wrong with your parents..?" I stayed silent, "did they.. abused?" The cop said staring at the table, "maybe" I mumbled.
Shoto POV
"Why did you leave?" The cop said slamming there hand onto the table looking at me like I'm a theart. "My dad is the worse dad in the universe!" I said explaining the abuse smiling at the cop reaction.
Shigaraki POV
"Why did you leave" the cop said putting her hands on her laps. "Parents are abusing me" I said hopefully they will get them away from me.
Katsuki POV
"I left 'cause they were being f*ckint b'tches" I said rolling my eyes. "Mhmm...how so?" They said, "They f*king abuse me" I said slamming my hands to the wooden table.
3rd person POV
The cops decided to question the parents and some went to the houses to find any clues on the abused.All parents decided to lie about not abusing them but, the stuff in there house said otherwise.They went into prison for abused and the five teens went into an adoption center. People kept on trying to get Touya 'cause of his cool red hair but, he wouldn't leave the rest alone. During there time in there Touya had time to redo his confessing to bakugou. "Would you be my boyfriend katsuki?" Touya said holding Bakugou hands in his. "Heck yes!" Katsuki said looking at Touya smiling while Shigaraki,Toga,Shoto all cheered(Shoto still had a regular face).Time pasted on and finally two parents who couldn't have a child if there own took in both he todoroki's. Another two parents came in and took in both blondes and the crusty boy. Luckily both parents are friends so the two todoroki's and the others can still hangout and give some private time to Katsuki and Touya (they have never done it ok-) They lived happily ever after or they thought..
Himiko Toga POV
"Why do we have to move!" Katsuki cried out after hearing our parents saying we have to move, "I'm sorry but, your dad got a job there!" Our mom said patting his back, "b-but, what about Shoto and Touya!" I said between sobs, "we're gonna have to leave them here.. I'm sorry" our dad said. The two Todoroki soon came and heard the news. "W-what!" Shoto said hugging us as Touya was keeping Bakugou for himself,

                                                                "Why can't life be ever fair!"

Part three?