Spooky bakubabe

Uh hi-
Haven't seen me in a long time aye?..
Y/n x yandere Bakugou

Y/n POV
I tried keeping my voice down as I huddled up next to the clothings in the closet, usually I would know scold someone for this messy of a closet but, this time it's helping me. The room was so quiet I could on,y hear my breathing.. I started panting a bit as I ran here. Tears ran down my cheeks as I thought of what he could do to me.. would he murder me like b/n(bestie name) (or friend name) (or any anime character you see as a bestie/friend) I snapped out to my thoughts as I heard tapping. He was walking closer...and closer, and closer, and infront of the closet he stopped and what sounded like putting his body against the closet door. "Oh I wonder who could be in here~!" Bakugou said in a high pitch voice. He started laughing like crazy..did he know I was in here..? He bashed the door open and looked at me...just staring.

"Aw..how boring! You could've been everywhere!" He said with a fake pout. "E/n(enemy name) (anime character you hate can also work) ratted you out anyway..so I would've found you ether way!!" He said in his normal voice but, with a
Maniac laugh after it. Kinda remind me of monoma.. he looked at me and smiled, a soft smile.. "how about you go hide again! This is too boring if it's this easy" he said walking a bit farther so I can get out. "I'll count to one hundred and go along cutie!" He said before closing his eyes as he started mumbling.. I ran as fast as I can, out fo there.

I was in some sort of bedroom.. I decided to crawl under the bed and stay down there.. I grabbed some clothes that was under here and put it on top of my body. I was panting from the running, sweating to the point where my clothes were almost fully wet. I felt my eyes droop but, I was also to scared to sleep.. my eyes began closing, fighting to stay awake

Slowly drifting into the darkness...

Slowly

CRACK....
(Not sangwoo 💀)

I woke up from the sudden sound. I was tied to a chair as a ashy blonde teen stranded in-front of me. Bakugou.. he was smiling with glowing shining eyes, his uniform was stained with blood from head to toe. Some blood also stained on his face. "Your finally awake Y/N L/N!! I always sensed you gifts everyday!! Did you get them??" He asked a bit way too cheerful, "y-yea...those teddy bears..and cho-chocolate.." I whispered not wanting to look up, "Oi eyes up here.." Bakugou said before putting his hand under your chin making me look up. "Aw how-" Bakugou cut off by a "IM SORRY BUT EEEEEEEEEE!!" In the background..huh? "Oi shut up Mina-!! Your ruining it >;(" Bakugou yelled at the pink alien in the corner. Mina got up and looked at you. "Hi!" She said smiling as she grabbed her phone out. "You...are.. Y/N L/N right?" She said look at me in the corner of her eyes. "Y-yea.." I said ,couldn't help but mumbled.

My brain cells jumped out some how so uhhh.... clifferhanger
Yay-!!