Peer pressure

Ship: Todobaku
3rd person POV
Bakugou comes home with a 'I feel no emotions' face which made Momma Bakugou Angry. "DID ANYONE HURT YOU!?" She yelled looking out the door. After no response from Bakugou Mitsuki got worry. "Is something..wrong?" She said with a more calm voice. "..what is it call when someone makes you do something that you don't want but, they said stuff that make you have too..." Bakugou said looking at His mom. "It's call..I'm pretty sure peer pressure..why you ask?" She asked with a 'LET ME HELP YOU' expression. "I guess I'm getting fucking peer pressure.." Bakugou said looking down. "Hmm...I know what would help!!" Mitsuki said trying her best to get her son back to the angry Pomeranian he is.a few minutes later the door opens and shut "WHY THE HELL IS ICYHOT HERE!?" Bakugou yelled as he looked at his mom. "He is going to help you with your shitty peer pressure problem so YOU can get back to be my fucking angry son!" Mitsuki yelled pushing Todoroki and Bakugou into bakugou bedroom. The Canadian flag and the blonde sat down on the floor criss cross. "Tell me your problems" Todoroki said as he stared straight(gay)  at Bakugou eyes. "Peer pressure or whatever its call." Bakugou said staring back at Todoroki. "Tell me examples of when it happens to you.." Todoroki said not really knowing how to help. "Well.."
*flashback and also every flash back will be background POV since he saying it*
I was just being in my room when a sudden knock came. "Hey bakubrooo wanna watch this scary movie 'bout ghost?" Pikachu said(in my AU he is scared of ghost 'cause why not). I said "no" since I would've had like a whole month of nightmares if i did. "What are you scared??" He said in a fucking annoying teasing voice. "Wha- no!!" I yelled not wanting to admit it...Luckily I didn't scream once and kept a straight(Gay) face...Also that's why I barely slept.
*flashback end
"Oh ok" Todoroki said not showing any care but, he does care. "Yea.." The blonde said looking to the side."any others?" The cooked Elsa said. "Yea there was this time..."
*flash back*
I was walking up stairs when alien eyes rushed after me.(in my AU for this he is going to allergic to pollen) "hey wanna go tot he flower forest??" She said which of course she didn't know I was allergic to pollen because I didn't want to show my weakness. "Heck no! I'm busy!!"  I yelled back as a excuse. "What you scared of being losttt?" She said with the teasing voice. "Fucking no!" I yelled back. "Wowww didn't know the one and only Bakugou was scared of being losttt!" She said laughing. "I am not!! Fine I'll come!!" I said.....They found out I was allergic to pollen when I was near the flowers..
*flash back end
"That's scary" The Canadian flag said showing a bit of emotion on his face. "Yea fucking whatever!" The blonde yelled.
"Heyyy I know something that could helpp" Todoroki said with a slight smile at hid thought, "what is it?" The blonde said kinda desperate to stop this peer pressure thing. "You can use me as a excuse" Todoroki said confusing the blonde.
"I mean like if they ask you to watch I dunno ghost movie you could just say ' oh I was supposed to hang out with Icyhpt sorry' like that" Todoroki said, "I'm not fucking saying sorry but sure" The blonde said feeling weight off his shoulders.
"...can I stay the night?" Todoroki whisper to bakugou. "Why!?" The ashly blonde said. "Well...um..." the Canadian flag mumbled trying to find a excuse. "Fine whatever just stop mumbling your acting like stupid shitty bastard from hell Deku." Bakugou said as they both went to asked there parents.

Ok now I'm trying to find a idea for Monobaku-
Help...?