Part 15

I know I always say that my updates are trash, but this one is probably the worst. I lost motivation a couple times while writing it, and I honestly feel like there is absolutely nothing good about it, but hey the next one should be better. 

Also, if you don't like the story, just don't read it. Kinda simple ngl

Thanks for all of the comments/votes and all that <3 it means a lot. 

----

As expected, we woke up a couple of times in the middle of the night to hear people going to their rooms and wandering around the house in the drunken/ high states, but no one really bothered us.

I woke up around 8 the next morning to see that Schlatt was still passed out. We stayed in a similar position while we had slept, as my head was still sort of tucked under his chin, but he had stretched out like a starfish while still somehow managing to stay on his side. I take a few photos for personal gain, and decide to scroll through my phone until he wakes up.

I take to twitter first, deciding to post something letting everyone know that we would be at pax later than expected, because the boys partied too hard. Just as I hit the post button for the tweet, Schlatt's phone buzzes from somewhere on the floor. Did this simp have post notifications on for me? I giggle a little bit, and my small movements seem to wake him up. He moves around and grumbles a little bit, pulling me closer to him by my waist. I'm glad I wasn't facing him, because I probably wouldn't be able to look him in the eyes for a few minutes after that.

"Good morning." He mutters groggily to the back of my head, starting to play with my hair. I melt a little.

"Good morning Schlatt, how did you sleep?" I ask, putting my phone down and leaning father into him.

"Better than I ever have before I think." He says. His voice is deep and scratchy this early in the morning, and it gives me butterflies. He waits a few more seconds before patting around the bed, "Do you know what time it is?" He asks.

"It's like 8." I say simply, he tenses up and curses under his breath a little, "but I already said that we would be at the convention later than expected today, so don't worry about it." I tell him, turning around and resting my hand on his arm. He relaxes and nods his head, muttering some kind of thank you before pulling me into his chest and laying back down with me. He rests his head on top of mine and we lay there silently for a few minutes.

We stay like that for a while before my phone buzzes a few times. I slowly untangle myself from Schlatt and pat around the bed to try and find it. I eventually found it under my pillow and looked to see what was going on.

Noah: thx for the tweet y/n

Ted: let's still try to be there around 11?

Cooper: wake me up when it's time to go

I toss my phone back on the other side of the bed and go back to paying attention to Schlatt, who was still fighting to keep his eyes open. I lay back down with him for a few more minutes before I start to get a little restless.

"I'm gonna go shower." I tell him, planting a kiss on his forehead and wiggling out of the bed. He grumbles to himself and watches me get out of bed. I grab some clothes to change into and head into the bathroom, stopping in the doorway. "You don't have to leave or anything," I tell him, just to make sure he doesn't feel like he needs to evacuate to his room in fear of accidentally seeing me in a towel. He nods his head and rolls over, laying face down.

I hop in the shower, and take my time as usual. Once I'm done I get dressed and stick around in the bathroom for a few more minutes to get ready a bit more. When I eventually head back out into the room, Schlatt is still in bed, but now he's on his phone. He looks up as I step out of the bathroom and gives me a smile.