Part 7

I apologize for the delay but here we are, another part finally! 

Warning in advance, this one sucks. Like legit, it sucks. I need to plan things out before I write them because otherwise they end up like this one, with literally no plot or anything interesting. 

--

The car ride to wherever we were getting lunch kind of sucked, I ended up sitting in the very back row with Noah and Travis while Schlatt got put in the passenger's seat. I didn't really mind hanging out with the boys, but something was definitely happening with Schlatt, and I wanted to continue that too. My luck didn't get any better when we actually got to the little restaurant we ate lunch at, Schlatt was on my side of the booth, with two people in between us. It was a bit frustrating not being able to actually talk to him, and I found myself getting a little grumpy. Or at least I was grumpy until Carson mentioned our plans for the night.

"The misfits are throwing a party at their air bnb, it starts at 9 but they invited us to come over for a barbecue at 6." Carson said, looking down at his phone as he ate. As he was talking, Schlatt gently smacked his phone, sending it into his lap.

"No phones at the table!" He grumbled, making Carson and everyone else laugh as well. As we laughed, he looked out past Carson and Ted, who were between us just to look at me. Our eyes meet as the laughing dies down and it gives me a small smile before averting his attention back to the conversation at hand.

"So, tell us more about this party." Cooper said next as he shoved a few fries into his mouth, dropping more than half of them on his lap as he did.

"It's the average misfits party, just a bit smaller but there will be more as the week goes on. Lots of people are flying in later this week." Carson responded with a little smile before everyone sort of dropped the topic and went about eating their lunches again. We were back at the air bnb around 2, and pretty much everyone broke off into little groups or went to shower or nap or something like that. I found myself lying across Carson and Schlatt's bed while Carson, Ted, Noah and Charlie chatted about streaming and what not. We had somehow gotten onto the topic of how we had all met, well specifically how I had met the boys.

"I think that we met after you lost Fitz's rajjchelor episode." Charlie said after a few seconds of stroking his chin, trying to remember that night.

"Oh yeah! That's when I met you too!" Ted yelled out, remembering as well. We chatted and looked back on that odd night for a little before Carson asked me a question.

"Do you talk to any of the misfits Y/N?" He asked me, bringing up a good point. I hadn't really interacted with any of them a whole lot but I was about to go and have a barbecue with them.

"Only Fitz and Swagger, and maybe Toby." I said in response. I had only ever played with Toby and Swagger when Schlatt invited me to play CSGO with them, but they seemed really nice and I was excited to hang out with them some more.

"Oh, you're in for a treat." Carson said through a laugh, Ted and Charlie joined in on his cackling and I felt a bit out of place. I had seen their vlogs and saw people's snapchat stories about the things they did on a regular basis, and despite the fact that they were always high and drunk, it seemed pretty tame in reality.

The boys slowly calmed down and devolved into a more relaxed conversation again, and as they did, I realized that I was a lot more tired than I would have liked to admit. I dismissed myself from the room and gave each of the three boys a little wave as I left the room, receiving one back as I did.

Just as I stepped through the door, I bumped into a solid frame in front of me. Not knowing who it was I quickly stepped back and apologized, only to see Schlatt, who must have just showered based on his wet hair and the vague smell of his shampoo.