Part 17

Short update for today. I'm just trying to set up some drama for the next few chapters heheeh. Once again, I am not too happy with how this turned out but I have big plans for the next update, so hopefully that one will be 10x better or something. 

Also I dont remember who, but someone asked for some uh maid dress content, so I included that in here...  

---

My two weeks back at home without Schlatt were going slowly. Classes were kicking my ass, seeing that I had taken a break from school for two weeks to go to some gamer convention, and I had to make up all of the work and notes that I had missed, as well as take two exams on concepts that I barely understood. I still found time to stream about every other day, and much to my luck, today was one of those days where homework was minimal and I could stream for as long as I wanted.

It was nice to be back at my apartment, and I had even gotten a new neighbor right across from me. He had been in the process of signing paperwork or something like that when I had first left, but now he was officially moved in. On my first day back from PAX he had come to my apartment to say hi. Our meeting was brief because I was still in class, and I didn't even actually catch his name, but he seemed super excited to meet me. Maybe I would finally have a neighbor who didn't gossip about everyone else in the complex. He seemed nice enough, maybe we could actually be friends. He was still getting his apartment all set up, so I decided to leave him to get settled though.

I had exactly four days until Schlatt would be boarding his plane and coming over to spend some time with me, and despite the fact that we talked every day, I still missed him. Today was one of those days where he decided to harass me on stream as we were playing minecraft together. I had been pretending to be jealous of his 'relationship' with Weston and how Schlatt had bought him a maid dress. My chat was going wild about it of course.

"Y'know what Y/N?" He asks all of the sudden with an exasperated sigh.

"What Schlatt?"

"If you wanted a maid dress so bad, all you had to do was ask." He says with another sigh. I heard him typing something through his mic and realized what he was doing.

"Oh no, please don't, I-I don't want a maid dress Schlatt." I try to get him to stop, not wanting to steal his thing with Weston.

"Oh well it's too late now. Good thing I already have your address." He says with a little evil laugh, which of course makes my chat go wild, asking why he has my address and filling with comments about our relationship and questions about another meet up. I ignore the chat for a little bit and continue on playing the game.

"Okay well expect a package on your doorstep in the next three to five business days," Schlatt tells me after staying silent for a little while. I sigh heavily and can't help but laugh a little bit. I can practically see him smiling as he talks.

We talk aimlessly for another couple of minutes before I hear someone knocking at my door.

"Ah hold on, I will be right back, someone just knocked on my door." I tell Schlatt and my stream.

"Woah I didn't expect it to get there so fast." I hear Schlatt joke as I take off my headset. I make the short walk to my front door and look out the little peek hole thingy to see my new neighbor, who's name I still didn't know. I quickly open the door and give him a big smile.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask him. He's about a foot taller than me, with neatly cut dark hair and bright blue eyes, and if I wasn't currently in some sort of relationship with Schlatt I would have even called him cute.

"Uh hey," He returns my smile, "Do you think I could use your oven really quickly, mine isn't working yet.." He trails on. It's an odd question but I don't mind.