Part 5

Sorry for the lack of updates over the weekend, work and assignments are kicking my ass. 

--

The whole face reveal thing went over pretty well, I had almost forgotten that it even happened until a few hours after I woke up the next morning. I had my notifications off for most social media because it annoyed me, so I didn't notice all of the dms and tweets that I had gotten until I first opened my social media. The first thing I noticed was hundreds of mentions throughout all of my social media and even more dms from fans and other creators. There was no way that I could respond to every comment, tweet or dm, but overall the response was positive, and I had gained over a hundred new followers on twitch.

When I say that I set up my day to be a lot more positive than average, I mean I couldn't stop smiling whenever I looked at my phone. Sure there were some negative comments and rude statements, but fans and sometimes even creators would defend me in the replies, which made my heart feel like it was going to explode.

Despite all the positivity I was feeling, I wasn't sure if I was ready for a face-cam stream. With my current schedule, I was meant to stream in a few hours but I still felt odd about the whole situation. Just as I was contemplating what I should do, my phone buzzes in my hand, showing a message from none other than Jschlatt himself, making my heart beat a bit faster.

J: Hey, do you want to stream together again today?

Also, it looks like your face reveal is going over well :)

Me: Sure!! Its going a lot better than I would have ever thought

J: Heck yeah! Are you gonna stream with face cam?

Me: not really sure, still thinking that through lmao

J: You should ;)

Twitch viewers can't resist a cute gamer girl

Me: you have a point

I'll think about it, for now I'm going to take a nap, talk to you later :)

J: Goodnight then, see you at stream time

His last message left me a bit of a blushing mess. Me? A cute gamer girl? What? Even the most simple complements made me blush when they came from him. I wasn't actually going to take a nap, I was going to watch youtube and eat breakfast for three hours until it was almost time to stream, then I would go get ready.

Just as I had planned, I gave myself minimal time to get ready for my stream and left it on the 'starting soon' screen while I quickly put on some makeup and made sure that I looked nice. By the time I had gotten back to my computer, I had missed three calls from Schlatt and he had already started his stream, apparently waiting for me to join.

"Good afternoon guys, I'll get the stream start in just one second." I say, sitting down in my chair and quickly joining the private call with Schlatt before mirroring my screen and officially getting things started. The second I'm talking again, the chat fills up with comments about my face reveal and if I was going to start streaming with face cam. For the time being I ignore them and greet Schlatt instead.

"Good evening Schlatt," I say as I pull up his stream.

"Hey Y'/N! How does hardcore minecraft sound for tonight's stream?" He asks as I watch his eyes scan over his chat.