Part 11

I keep forgetting that there is supposed to be an actual plot to this story, whoops. Also I constantly forget what I write in previous chapters because I don't ever read them over, so if I skip over a point it's just because I forgot, so don't be afraid to remind me. SO that means, don't be surprised if I forget huge parts of the story that I've mentioned in earlier parts. 

ALSO please please please give me story ideas because I would love to write other stories, it would help me keep the creative flow going and I might be able to update this story more. I will write anything, mcyt, anime stuff... etc. 

--

Everyone was running around the house trying to get things together for the streams, which we had decided to start around 5 and ideally end around 8 or 9.Travis and I were stationed in the kitchen to start, trying to figure out what kind of food we could make for the stream.

"Ok, so the only things I know how to actually make are pancakes and various types of pasta." I tell him simply, giving up on my recipe hunt and putting my phone down on the counter. Travis does the same and playful strokes his chin.

"Hmmm, make pasta then. But do it really slow so that we have enough time to actually stream." He says after a little while.

"Ok, so what if I make fettuccine alfredo and make the noodles myself? That should take two hours or so." I suggest, earning applause from an excited Travis.

"It's a good thing I always lose these laughing challenges, I wanna learn how to make noodles!" He exclaimed with a cute little laugh, making me laugh too. Travis always knew how to make me smile with his precious comments. Eventually Travis heads upstairs to get ready for the stream while I do the same in the kitchen. It's just me so I figure I can play whatever music I want to, so I decided to play one of my more chill stream playlists and set up my stream to start at exactly 5. I name the stream 'Pasta and lil peep date-BTS Leave or Laugh cooking stream' considering that I was listening to lil peep at the time I was setting things up.

I made sure that the camera was set up correctly and waited for the upstairs stream to start, refreshing twitch every few seconds and keeping an eye on the lunchclub channel. The stream started at 4:59 and I could hear all of them yelling some sort of introduction from upstairs, making me laugh softly as I started my own stream.

As viewers started to show up, I adjusted the camera some more and set things up while reading the chat. I waited five minutes or so before I had around 30k viewers and decided to introduce what we were doing today.

"Hey everyone!" I greeted the chat, "Today I'm going to be making fettuccine alfredo while the rest of the lunchclub does a laugh and leave challenges, and when people lose they come down here to help me cook." I explain briefly, watching the chat. I quickly switch tabs to watch the stream upstairs quickly and see that they've started the game, so I start on the noodle making process.

I get about fifteen minutes into the noodle-making process before Cooper and Travis make their way downstairs, with Cooper grumbling about something.

"Hey boys, come make noodles with me!" I greet them, waving them over with my flour-covered hands. Travis gives me a huge smile and rolls up his sleeves while Cooper just gives him a dirty look and comes to join us. I have them wash their hands and get ready before they can help me out.

"So what did you guys lose to?" I ask as they both eventually join me at the counter.

"Travis laughed at some stupid shit and then said something that made me snort, and apparently that counts as a laugh." Cooper complained as he rolled his sweatshirt sleeves up.

"Oh come on, making noodles is more fun anyways!" Travis defends himself from my other side. They bicker back and forth for a little while as I get them started and we set up somewhat of an assembly line. I have the boys chop up the dough while I make it, knowing that they wouldn't want to get their sweatshirts all dirty when they would be going back upstairs to the other stream eventually. We switch rolls around so that I can actually teach them how to make the noodles, but for the most part they end up messing around. Eventually, Josh comes downstairs and stands on Cooper's other side. I make him get ready to do some noodle-prep before we continue with our assembly line. Josh's main job was to read the chat and see what they were saying, but he kept getting distracted and whipping Cooper with the noodles he made.