Not an update!!

Hi!!!!!!! Now that I've been updating this for the past week I wanted to address some stuff that I see in comments and whatnot. 

First: 

I love all of your comments so much. I try to respond to most of them, but I'm sorry if I don't. I really appreciate all of the support I've gotten on this story and it means the world to me that you guys like it. Thanks to everyone who has read so far :)

Second: 

I swear I'm trying to keep updating the story, I just lose my motivation really quickly!! If I ever quit this story, I will let you guys know, and I don't plan on giving up any time soon, so don't worry about that! 

Third (Fitz situation):

There have been a few comments about the Fitz situation, so I thought I might as well clear that up. Basically, Katerino is a streamer who was talking to/in some sort of relationship with Carson, and while he was on his mental health break, Kate ended up cheating on him with Fitz.  There's a lot of stuff that was unraveled in the situation, but basically Fitz and Kate both knew that Carson was going through a tough time and still thought it was a good idea to hook up, even when Kate was involved with Carson. If you wanna know more, I found a pretty good and short YouTube video that explains all of it. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGvzuf9cUM0) I doubt that the link will work, but just copy and paste it. 

Fourth: 

I am begging, someone please give me requests for other stories. I don't care who they're about, but I will assure you that I will write anything. I know some of you are fans of the dreamteam, I would LOVE to write a story about any of them or their friends, same with the misfits. I have also noticed quite a few anime profile pictures, specifically Haikyuu!!, and I just thought I should let you know that I am more than happy to write any anime based request sent my way as well. 

I need something to split my time and energy on so that I can take a break from this story to write something else, and vice versa. This way I can release more chapters and updates instead of taking another two month break. 

Also, I am more than happy to write LGBTQ+ stories/characters and I would be happy to change pronouns or anything like that!! 

Thats all :)

Basically, I really appreciate all of you! Also, the next update will be out next week sometime, not sure exactly when.