☁️Denki x trans! reader☁️

TW: DYSPHORIA; MTF

Quirk: transform

You are able to transform into anyone or anything as long as you've seen them/it with your own eyes. You never saw it as a cool quirk until you discovered you were trans.

Setbacks: you have to see the *actual* object or person to transform into them. You also cannot transform your voice.

S/n= sister's name

~~~~~~

Ever since we moved into the dorms, I've missed s/n so much. She was always so supportive of me, and she even let me take her form- I couldn't ask for a better sibling.

When I was younger, I was always ashamed of my quirk. I saw it as useless. My family was a line of strong pro heroes, and here I was.
It was good for playing, though. My sister could never find me in hide and seek, or when I stole her charger. We would also play pranks on people, saying I was her twin sister. In truth, she was 5 years older than me, and it was rather evident.

I was <age> when I found out I wasn't comfortable in my body. I found that I liked appearing as my sister or cousins more than myself- it made me feel weird.

But here we are, <however many years> later, with my legal name officially Y/n L/n. I realize now how lucky I am to have such an amazing quirk- and family, too.

"Hey, Y/n! Wanna have lunch with us?" Denki called from a table not far from me.

"Sure!" I walked over and sat down beside him. Mina, Kirishima, Sero, and Bakugou were there too.

"Hey Y/n! Thanks for joining uss!!!" Mina exclaimed.

"Thank you for inviting me!"

"Tch, can't you all just be quiet and eat?" Katsuki said. We all continued to talk anyways.

"So, Y/n, what'd you think of that English quiz today?" Mina asked.

"Oh, I thought it was fairly easy!" I said.

"Man, Y/n's smart! Guess she can't sit here anymore!" Denki laughed. I blushed a little- I had liked Denki for quite a while now, but I couldn't possibly say anything.

"Oh, don't worry Y/n! We'd never kick you out! Especially since Denki's madly in love with y-"

"SHHHHUUUT UPPP SEROOO!!" Denki suddenly hopped up, a rosy blush spreas across his cheeks. We were all taken aback, including Bakugou.

"Ermmm..." He rubbed the back of his neck and sat back down. "I may have- overreacted-" he said. The whole cafeteria was staring at us.

"You idiots are so annoying.." Katsuki said before walking off.

"Hm hm, maybe we should leave them to it for a bit, eh guys?" Mina smirked. The other two boys smiled and nodded. They all walked off, leaving two flustered teenagers.

"Uh.. what was that all about?" I was the first to break the silence.

"N-nothing. I swear. They're just weird." He stuttered.

Madly in love with you.. is that what Sero was trying to say...?

"Well, guess we better hurry up, huh?" Denki forced a laugh. I wanted to talk about it, but...

"Yeah.."

~

It was after classes had ended for the day, and Kaminari avoided me like the plague. In a very polite way, however- so that was something.

"Hey, Denk-"

"Ah, sorry Y/n, I gotta finish my homework! Talk later, okay?" He interrupted me and slammed the door to his room in my face.

"Yeah, okay..."

I walked to my own room and layed on my bed.

in love with you..

in love with...me?

...why..?

My phone buzzed with a text from S/n.

Y/n! How was school today?

It was fine. How was your day?

It was super cool! We got to take down a bunch of minor-tier villains!

That sounds nice.

Hey, are you sure everything's okay?

Heh... idiot. I'm fine.

Okay, if you're sure. Text me if you need anything, darling! 💞

Darling.

That was always what she called me...

Why didn't I just tell her the truth? What.. do I do?

My phone buzzed again.

S/n: get your ass over there and talk to him.

Tch.. a mind-reader, with her abilities extending miles away from her. Quite annoying sometimes.

But she was right. I should talk to him.

*knock knock*

"Kaminari?"

"Uh-uh.. c-come in..?"

When I walked in, Denki was a flustered, aggravated mess. I couldn't tell if it was because of me or the homework.

"Denki, what's wrong? Why do you keep avoiding me?" I asked, stepping closer.

"Nothing's wrong." he turned away. I noticed he dodged the last question.

"Is it because of what Sero said..?" I sat on his bed with him.

"Wh-what- No, nothing like that!!-" he exclaimed, his cheeks only darkening. I wrapped my arms around him and layed my head on his chest.

"Hey, it's okay.." he seemed taken aback by my sudden movements, but gave in.

"So.. you don't mind?"

"Of course not! I love you, Denki!!"

"Wh-wha..?"

"That is... If you're okay with me." I pulled away a bit and looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Well.. I'm trans. I hope you still like me.." I was so nervous for what he was about to say. So, so nervous...

"Y/n, that doesn't change anything! I still love you!" He exclaimed, pulling me backn into his arms. We both fell back on his bed, with me on top of him.

"R-really?"

"Yeah, of course!" He ruffled through my hair.

"Heh... I love you, Denki."

"I love you too."

//that may have been a bit of a cliché ending but oh well. i enjoyed writing this.