☁️Shigaraki x reader☁️

Quirk: kill

You literally kill everything you touch.

Drawbacks: not especially useful, since murder is typically looked down on. you also cannot use it on yourself

~~~

I've always lived in the darkest corners I could find. I had family, sure, but I knew they weren't especially proud of me. Especially after being rejected from U.A. high a few years ago. Since then, I hide. From the world. From life. From.. myself.

"Wandering around, yet again, on the streets of Japan." You sighed. You shoved your hands in your pockets. "Nothing new..."

A blob of purple-black mist formed
in front of you. "Wh-what the..?!" You said as a hand reached out at me. It was followed by the body of a young man with a..hand.. on his face.

"You seem rather bored.. how about you come with us..?" He said in a ragged voice.

"And just who the hell are you?!" You took a defense stance, ready to pull off your gloves at a moment's notice.

"Tch. No reason to be so standoff-ish..."

~

That was nearly a month ago.

You now lived at their base with them. It wasn't like you considered yourself a villain; but Shigaraki understood how you felt. It was.. nice.

"Seriously? Is that such a good idea?" You said. The three of you were talking about attacking the U.S.J.

"Do you have a better one?" Shigaraki asked.

"Yeah. Not dying."

"No one will die, Y/n. Besides, you know you can't stop him." Kurogiri added.

"..Yeah, whatever. Just don't expect me to protect you." You stalked off towards your room.

~

It was the day of the attack. A bunch of pathetic beings gladly forfeited whatever pride they had left, and stood as Shigaraki's underlings. You stayed with him. You couldn't kill a bunch of innocent teenagers anyways, and he knew that. You wondered why he even kept you around.

"Still don't think this is a good idea." You said.

"Oh, quiet you. It's too late to turn back anyways." Shigaraki said. You clenched your fists. He was so childish sometimes...

"These are kids. What are we doing, fighting them? All Might's not even here."

"He'll show up. Once he knows his precious students are in danger, he'll definitely show up. Like the annoying thing he is."

"We're no match for them." Shigaraki turned to you.

"And why not?"

"They're strong. I can feel it."

"I don't think you believe in me."

"I don't. You're reckless."

"Rude."

You noticed that the black-haired hero was nearly done taking out the underlings. He turned his attention to you.

"So, you two are the ones behind this." He said.

"Uh, no. I'm not letting her take credit for something I did." Shigaraki said.

"Oh get over yourself.." you knew he heard what you said, even at your low tone.

"We should bring out the Nomu now..."

You knew what he was talking about, and that it would definitely buy you some time. You weren't convinced of your victory, though.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw three kids hiding. They must be students...

You zoned out once the real battle begun. Quirks should never be used to kill, and yet yours was exactly that. Anything you touched lost its life in an instant. That's why you wore f/c gloves. It was worthless...

*boom*

You finally returned to the real world, and saw you missed a bunch. Shigaraki was no longer beside you, that Eraser villain was down, and All Might made his way towards you.

Shit... You idiot, I told you it wouldn't work!

You ran to where Shigaraki was, by the three kids, and grabbed him. "We need to go, idiot!"

"Oh? But we're just getting started!" He said.

"No, we're not."

"Shut up."

You watched him walk right into danger, with a now-reappearing Kurogiri. The Nomu would probably hold the hero off for awhile, but not forever. Something will happen.

~

Just as you thought.

All Might defeated the Nomu. It was just you, Kurogiri, and Shigaraki. Luck was not on your side. Especially when the other heros showed up.

And a gun was trained on Shigaraki.

"No!"

Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. PAIN. PAIN.

Why the hell did I do that?!

~

When you finally woke up, presumably sent into shock, you were met with Shigaraki's ceiling.
You looked around and found a wild Shigaraki.

"You're awake.." he said, coming towards you. He knelt beside the bed, crossing his arms and resting his chin on them. His father's hand was off his face, giving you a clear view of him.

"Somewhat."

"Idiot."

"Rude."

"Why did you do that?"

....Why did I...?

"Because."

"That's not an answer."

"Well, it is now. Just be grateful."

"You still got hurt."

"And you care why?"

"You're my ally."

...Ally...

"Wait, why the hell am I in your room?!" You remembered suddenly.

"So I could.. watch you..." he said.
Did he really keep me here just to take care of me..?

"Come on." You shifted in his bed in the least painful way possible, beckoning him to join.

"W-why..?"

"Aw, come on. I took a bullet for you."

"Several, actually." He said. You watched as the wheels turned in his head. He gave in and crawled in beside you.

"Thanks for taking care of me.." You said.

"Thanks for getting shot for me"

//i feel like that was bad lol but enjoy