☁🥀Hawks x reader🥀☁

|𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪|
/Rain/
Quirk: Quirkless

It was Valentine's Day, and you were on your way to your fiance's apartment. You had spent a lot of money on gifts for him this year, and you were excited to give them to him. It was just starting to rain, so you hurried inside and up the stairs to his apartment.

You used your key to open the door. "Hey babe, I'm here!~" You called. When there was no reply, you looked around. Your energy was gone when you heard.. recognizable.. sounds from the bedroom. Almost on instinct, your feet carried you there. You opened the door to find him with your best friend.

"Oh, Y/n!- I- uh-" He started. They both looked guilty at being caught.

Your eyes teared up. You were furious, and heart broken. No words could formulate at your mouth. You dropped the bag of presents and ran out of the building, into the rain. It splashed down on you, and all around you. You had ran longer than you expected, not even noticing it. Eventually, you stopped. You looked around, and your emotions started to creep back in. The sidewalk seemed very inviting at this time, and you sat down, with your head in your knees.

Processing what happened, you cried uncontrollably. We may not cry over boys, but.. you couldn't help it. You had liked this one. And you had liked your best friend, too! But it seems they liked each other more than they did you...

"Hey, birdie, what're you doing out here? You're drenched." You heard a voice call to you. Looking up, you realized it was the pro hero, Hawks.

"Leave me be." You put your head back in your knees.

"Nah, I don't think so." You felt him brush against you as he sat down. You pulled your head up on your arms and looked at him. "So, what's up?"

After a few moments of silence, you gathered your words. "My fiance was sleeping with my best friend.."

His face fell into a look of disapproval. "Wow, that's shitty. I'm so sorry."

"Yeah..."

The two of you were quiet for awhile. "Well, how about I take you out to dinner?" He finally said.

You sniffled. "In the condition we're in? We're soaked."

"So? It'll be fun!" He smiled. He had the prettiest smile.

"Fine.. But I don't have any money on me right now." You didn't think you needed it, since you were just going to your fiance's house...

"That's the point of me taking you out to dinner, silly! Now come on." He stood up and held a hand out for you. You could finally feel a smile pulling on your cheeks.

~~~~~

The two of you enjoyed a few more dates after that. You cut your ex-fiance and best friend out of your life. Hawks had helped you through your devastating breakup- and you couldn't help but feel safe with him. You were excited as to where the future would take your relationship.