🥀☁️Izuku x reader☁️🥀

This will be a long one

Quirk: energy
You can transfer and change your, or anyone else's, energy to anyone or anything around you. this includes auras/emotions

Setbacks: it reduces your energy, but yours is already high

~~~~

Izuku Midoriya..

That was the name of my best friend. The best friend that had.. other best friends.

Everyday, he'd go off with Uraraka and Iida, not even giving me a second thought. I mean, I had friends. Jirou, Yaomomo- they were all good to me. But.. I wanted the attention of a certain broccoli-floof boy. I wanted it...

He was so.. ignorant. I knew him long enough to know he wouldn't hurt me on purpose.. right? Even when I tried to talk to him, he always had some reason to have to cut it short. I mean, I protected him from Kacchan, I encouraged him- when no one else would. And with that newly developed quirk... Is it possible.. that I'm a fool?

"L/n, you alright?" Jirou tapped my arm. We were sitting in her room, doing homework with some of the other girls.

"Yeah. I'm okay." Jirou didn't look exactly satisfied, but continued with her work.

I would spend the night reading. Reading. Reading. Reading. That was always my escape, and yet even it couldn't. That was when I knew.. to turn my energy off. If I didn't feel anything, I couldn't feel this pain.

And that, was nearly a fatal decision.

Izuku's PoV

L/n came into the classroom mere seconds before the bell rang. I watched her silently as she made her way to her desk, noticing her completely blank face. Her gaze was directed downwards, but she conveyed no sadness. No anxiety. No.. anything. Maybe I should talk to her.

"L/n!' I called, running after her after class was over. She stopped and turned a bit, with the same expressionless face. It.. frightened me.

"..hm?" She said, probably wondering why I stopped her.

"D-do you wanna walk back together? We can talk on the way!"

...

Same expression.

"Y/nnn! C'mon, let's gooo!" Mina said while bounding up to L/n. She offered no words as she continued on her path, now with Mina.

I eventually found Uraraka and Iida, and walked with them. I told them about what happened, and they also seemed concerned. Y/n wasn't the type to do that... I was getting worried.

~

Days had passed, with no changes from Y/n. I was very close to alerting a teacher about her strange behavior, when in the middle of class, she slumped in her chair. It was a rather loud noise, as she knocked some books to the floor. Mr. Aizawa came over to her, along with a lot of the class. Her eyes were closed, and her chest heaved. Mr. Aizawa got some other teachers, and they took her to Recovery Girl.

Y/n's PoV

~a bit before the slump~

I sat in Mr. Aizawa's class, feeling a tad bit odd, even though I turned off my energy. I guess I never have used it this long, but it's better than bearing the pain..

Blue spots started to spread across my vision. They faded to black, and in one quick motion, my eyelids fell.

~

"H-huh..?" My eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the light. It was a blinding white, before it faded and I saw a ceiling.

"L/n, glad to see you awake!" A voice called. I looked over at a doctor and a nurse.

"W-where am I..?"

"Well, you appeared to have greatly overused your quirk. Based on our tests, you've been using it consecutively for nearly a week, right?"

I couldn't remember much of anything. Except pain, and Midoriya.

"That sounds right..."

"You're in luck, Miss L/n. Your body forced itself to deactivate your quirk, so you slid by without too much consequence. On the downside.." he made a grim face.

"What..?" I sat up, now intrigued.

"You won't be able to feel emotions as strongly as you used to. If your body hadn't shut it off, your quirk would start with other functions next. You probably would have died."

...Died?

~

Izuku's PoV

L/n was finally coming home today, and I was so excited to see her. I was so worried about her.. she is my crush, after all.

"L/n!!" Mina screeched as I heard the door open. We were throwing a party for her return, and we all were in attendance. Even Kacchan!

"O-oh! Hello, everyone.." she said, in a rather depressed tone. She slowly lifted an arm to hug Mina back.

"Take it easy on her. She's still recovering." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Yes, sir!" Hagekure cheered. L/n was bombarded with questions and hugs from the girls as Iida set up a movie to watch. I hope she likes it..!

~

The party had gone on for an hour or so, before I looked around and found that L/n wasn't here.

"That's odd, I wonder where she could be.." I muttered to myself. I decided to check her room first, since she was probably tired.

"Heyy, L/n!" I knocked gently in a cheerful whisper. I heard her feet shuffle before the door opened.

L/n was wrapped in a f/c f/a (animal) blanket, with tired eyes, a  t shirt, and shorts on. Well, at least I got to see that much, because she slammed the door back in my face.

"L/n, come on, I really wanna talk." She reopened the door with the same exhausted expression. I stepped into the room.

"L/n, why did you overuse your quirk? What were you using it for? Are you in da-"

"Deku." Her stern, but quiet voice made my heart stop.

"Y-yes..?"

"You.. are the reason." I could barely hear what she said. But I heard.

"Wh-what?" She turned her face to me, her back still hidden by the blanket. She now had a scowl.

"Why.. have you.. ignored me?!"

"Ignored you..?-"

"You just don't get it, you never will! You left me, you left me, and I thought we were best friends!" She began to scream-sob, clutching the blanket. I could feel dampness run down my cheeks as well.

"L/n....!" I ran and held her in my arms. "I never meant to hurt you, I'm so sorry!!" We both were absolutely sobbing, fairly loud as well.

"I.. I never meant to hurt.. I love you!!" I choked out, rubbing my head against hers.

"Then why.. why avoid me?!"

"I was scared, scared you wouldn't accept me! Scared I'd bring you down with me!"

"You idiot, I wouldn't have cared!"

I pulled away from her and looked at her glistening e/c eyes. Tears ran down both of our faces, before mixing when our lips met.

It was gentle, what we both needed. A gentle reminder of who we are, to us, to the world, and to each other.

After that day, Y/n and I started dating. We graduated from U.A. and became the best heroes in tbe world.

//i'm rather proud of this one, hehe💞

꧁𝓶𝓱𝓪 𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼꧂जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें