☁️Hari Kurono x reader☁️

Quirk: eyes

You can summon eyeballs anywhere on your body, as well as extend them from those spots.

Drawback: every eye is the same a human's- you can see the same distance as regular eyes. You can also only have 5 extras at a time (this can be improved)

~~~~~

You're a member of the Shie Hassakai✨ You had been friends with Chisaki and Kurono for-practically- forever. They both treated you nicer than the other members.

"Kuroooonooooo!" You knocked on his door. You could hear his purposefully loud sigh from inside.

"What do you want, Y/n?"

"I'm boreeeedddddd!" You knew better than to annoy Chisaki, so you annoyed Kurono instead.

"Good for you. Go away." You started to pout.

"Do you wanna build a snowman🎶"

"Don't you dare."

"Or ride our bikes around the halls🎶"

"Y/nnn" he growled. He got up and unlocked his door.

"I knew you'd give in!!" You exclaimed. He knew you were an asset on the battle field, but around the house, you were little more than a nuisance.

"Yeah, you're good at being annoying."

"Oh shush. It's not like I came without a reason."

"Because you were bored?"

"Noooooo. Because it's snowing!!!"

"And?"

You rolled your eyes before grabbing his hand and dragging him away.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"Oh, just let yourself have fun for once! Like when we were kids!" You said, not even looking back. He gave into you and let you drag him along.

"Here, bundle upppp!!" You said, putting a scarf around his neck and smiling.

"Tch, whatever.." Despite his words, his face was tinted pink. You threw on your own stuff and dragged him outside with you.

Just as you said, it was snowing rather heavily. It looked pretty on Kurono's face. You stuck out your tongue and tried to catch snowflakes on it.

"You're such a child.." he said, while laughing. A snowflake landed on your tongue.

"Perhaps, but a successful child!" You cheered. "Don't pretend you don't want tooo!!!"

"I don't need to pretend. I don't want to." The words were harsher than his tone. It was still rather... loving.

You turned around and jumped on him. Even though he was surprised, he caught you. You could feel his hands on your thigh and back.

"Y-Y/n? What-"

You wrapped your arms around his neck and pressed your lips against his. He was rather taken aback, before returning it.

You pulled away first, giggling. You were about to say something when he shifted you in his arms, so he could roughly pull your lips back towards his.

He licked at your lips, asking for entrance. You gladly allowed it. His tongue played with yours in a battle of dominance before you both had to pull away for air.

"I thought I was a child." You smirked.

"Shut up." He pressed his lips against yours again, gently. "But this was rather entertaining."

///i love hari- he's arguably one of the cutest characters in mha (to me, of course) but he's so underrated in general lol