☁️Nejire x f!reader☁️

|𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪|

Quirk: doll
You can turn anyone and anything into a doll, as well as bring the doll to life in certain conditions.

~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever been so in love with someone that you'd do anything for them? Well, that was you around your classmate, Nejire. Everything about her was perfect, her boundless energy, her hair, her eyes, they all made you swoon. And yet, you thought you could never expose these feelings, in fear of rejection and humiliation.

Until February 1st.

There was a note on your desk, like one of those Valentine's you'd receive in primary/elementary school. It was adorned with pink hearts and a heart shaped lollipop.

"Y/n, Y/n, will you be my valentine? I'll give you a note each day, so figure out who I am, okay??  Every day until February 14th, okaaayyyy? Until then♡"

Your mind went blank. Your e/c eyes darted around the room, settling on Nejire. She was laughing and talking with Mirio and Tamaki, as she always was. Nobody else seemed to be looking at you. Your heart got butterflies as you considered that it could be your love.

Classes seemed to progress incredibly slowly. Your mind was consumed with the note, and the days to come. What if it was Nejire? What if it wasn't? What if, on February 14th, you walk up to the wrong person and say "hey, you're in love with me♡" and make an absolute fool of yourself? So many things could go wrong.

Another day, and another note. This one was purple with a kitty saying "i love mew" and a black paw-print necklace attached. You looked around again, to find no one looking in your direction.

On the third day, another pretty note appeared on your desk. The handwriting was beautiful, written in f/c ink.

"I know it's only been three days, but do you know who I am yet? Can't have you thinking it's someone else, so how about a hint? Here goes!: I'm gay!"

Well that helps. Still, there are lots of girls here...

Several days passed, receiving only cards and gifts from your secrer admirer. You were beginning to suspect it was indeed Nejire by what gifts they sent you.

By February 11th, there was finally another note stuck to a red, pink and white card, along with a pixie stick.

"Y/n, I'm surree you figured it out by nowww! But just in case, here's another hint.. our dorm rooms are on the same floor! ♡"

There were only a few girls on your floor, since you had a big class. One of them was Nejire.

Your head involuntarily shot itself towards her, blushing pink. She just happened to catch your eye, and she winked.

On the 12th, another card, another candy, another note.

"So you definitely know who I am! Only two more days now, Y/n. Please wait until then, I have something planned!"

And on the 13th, your card had been slipped under your door, seeing as it was Saturday. There was a little lizard on the card that said "will you be mine" as well as a little cat keychain. There was no note.

The long awaited day had finally come. February 14th. Valentine's Day.

A card with your favorite animal and a f/c bracelet lay just on the inside of your door. There was a note, written in purple ink.

"The day has come! Okay, Y/n! Meet me at the tree in front of the dorms at 1pm. I'll be waiting!"

The current time was 9am. You bid your time by anxiously overthinking everything.

*knock knock*

"Come in."

In popped Mirio, excited as ever.

"Hey Y/n! Whatcha doing hiding in here?" He sat down on your bed with you.

"Waiting."

"Waiting?"

"Until 1."
He seemed to remember something.

"Ohhhh, you got a secret admirer!" He exclaimed. "Well, I'll leave you to your waiting then!" He left, most likely because he realized it was already noon.

The clock ticked. Seconds, minutes, and finally, an hour. Time for Nejire.

You made your way outside. Nejire was sitting under the tree, with a warm looking dress and a load of roses. When she saw you, she hopped up and waved.

"Y/n! These are for you!" She shoved them in your hands. "Oh, and this!" She placed several boxes of chocolate into your arms, which were consumed by flowers.

"N-Nejire.. thank you..." You could feel the energy you loved so much beaming off her.

"Of course, Y/n!" She stopped briefly. "Will you be my valentine?"

"Well of course I will, Nejire!" You smiled. You gently put the presents down and extended your arm.

"You went through so much for me, so this is the least I can do." You made her a drawing of you and her holding hands and smiling in a field of flowers. It was framed with hearts, making an oval around the two of you, connected by lines. You truly thought it was your best work.

"Thank you, Y/n.. I love it!" Nejire said, tearing up. She lunged herself at you.

"I love you.." You whispered. She snuggled close to you.