☁️Bakugou x reader☁️

Quirk: Arctic

You can freeze water, shoot ice from your body, and your average body temperature is lower than normal.

Setbacks: you have to watch how much you use it. If you overuse it, your body freezes.

~

As Shoto Todoroki's younger twin sister, you never seemed to have the spotlight. It's not like you minded, seeing as how you hated attention, but no one ever recognized how powerful your quirk was. Except for...

"Hey, Todoroki 2, hurry up." You heard the spikey haired man say. You and Bakugou had trained together for awhile, seeing how you were looking to improve your ice's endurance to fire, and he was trying to stop your ice from freezing his fire. He saw you as less annoying as the rest, and didn't mind spending time around you.

"I'm ready, and you can call me
Y/n." You said.

"Nah, it's more fun to say Todoroki 2, Todoroki 2." He smirked a bit, and you scoffed. Maybe part of the reason he didn't mind you as much was the fact that he had a bit of a crush on you.

"Whatever, let's just do it." He nodded, and you both took your stances.

He wasted no time with his attacks, and you created an ice wall to block it. You hopped around the side and went to punch him. He predicted your moves and shot at you. You blocked it with ice and rolled into a landing.

"You're predictable. Come on, give me all you got!" He cried. You decided to see if your efforts paid off, and fired off your special move, Envelope, at the same time as Bakugou shot a blast.

"Wha-?!" You cried as the ice incased fire came propelling at you. (A/n: imagine it looks like red flames inside of an ice cube)

"Y/n!!-" That was the last thing you heard before you blacked out.

~

"Y/n..!!! Y/N!"

You felt yourself coming back into consciousness with a stinging headache. Bakugou's voice didn't help.

"Hnngh.." You brought your head up, your hand lightly touching your forehead.

"Good. I thought you died." Bakugou said. You couldn't help but notice the concern in his voice, despite the words. "Oi, Y/nnn."

"I'm fine.." you said, attempting to sit up. Your fully opened your eyes.  Bakugou's face was dangerously close to yours as you realized your head was in his lap.

"What was that little stunt, huh? Guess you're not as strong as you thought." His voice was low and soft, trying to pretend he was mad. But he couldn’t, and you both knew it.

"Katsuki..."

His outward expression softened even more. He brushed aside some of your h/c hair from your face. There was a thin streak of blood from where the ice hit you.

"Idiot." He leaned down and kissed you gently. You cautiously raised your hand and placed it on his cheek.

He slowly pulled his lips from yours as you both struggled to open your eyes. He gently sat you up and held you to his chest.

"I always pictured you and Ejiro together..." You said.

"Hey, what the hell?!" He regained his usual composure, but was much softer. You giggled to yourself.

Today was an interesting training session indeed.