🥀☁enji x male reader☁️🥀

/Love in Pain/
Quirk: Selective Healing
You can heal people, but only at random intervals

While your boyfriend, Enji Todoroki, was off on a mission, you sat at home and ate chocolate and watched the news. It was covering your boyfriend's epic battle with a villain- small potatoes, no big deal for him. You got up to throw away the wrappers of your snacks when the tv got a lot more lively. The newscaster was saying something about Enji-being hit with a quirk? You ran and stared at the tv intently.
"Endeavor has stopped fighting? What's happened to the hero we all know and love?"
You ran out the door to where his battle was going on, without even putting on shoes.

----------

You in your oversized long sleeve tshirt and checkered pajama pants sat with your boyfriend in the doctor's office. The doctor said that Enji had been hit with a quirk that amplifies his senses to 100% at all times. With every movement, its like he can feel all of his cells moving, every touch is a nailess finger, every sound is a gunshot. You were doing your best to keep him calm and communicate. The stress of all senses amplified on top of all the responsibilities he couldn't fulfill made Enji mostly nonverbal. Luckily, you had an expansive knowledge of sign language, since your friend is deaf, and had started teaching it to him to make him a better hero.

Y

ou were both invited to a conference of heroes-just in the region. You asked Enji if he wanted to go, given the circumstances. He signed yes, so the next day the two of you head out to the conference.

It went by rather quickly. Eraserhead, Ectoplasm, Mt. Lady, Gran Torino, and some others were there. Gran Torino told the group he'd go get food for everyone, and started asking what people wanted. He finally came down to you and Enji, so he signed to you what he wanted. Just as you were about to speak, Gran Torino cut you off.

"Oh c'mon Enji, use your words!"

You started to explain why he was signing instead of talking, but were cut off again.

"I know all about that! But what's the best way to heal a broken bone? Use it! Now c'mon, try again!"

You said no and stood between the two of them, shooting Gran Torino a glare. He finally scoffed and gave up. The two of you decided to go home early.

"I'm sorry about that." You said once you got home." He signed back "it's okay."

"No, it's not okay!" Enji winced at the loud noise, so you lowered your voice. "He should know better."

"He's just an unimportant old man. Forget about it." He signed. You glanced at him and nodded. You two were cuddling for the rest of the evening and into the night, but you just couldn't let it go. You had to do something about it. Then, you came up with the perfect plan.

---

You went to your friend's house and told him what happened. He was just as upset as you were, so you told him about your idea. With his quirk, Draw, he could draw and create anything he wanted into being... but also erase anything. It was the perfect plan. Not permanent, just enough to give the old man a scare.

So the two of you lured Gran Torino into your trap.. where he erased his lips! You sent a video to Enji on ChatSnap, to which he replied in a very worried manner- since, yknow, that could probably put you and your friend in jail.

You spent a while longer taunting him before telling your friend it was okay. You sent a video of Gran Torino gaining his lip privileges back to Enji. Gran Torino beat the both of you up before you could see his reply.

When you got home, Enji was angrily signing at you, which then turned into worry at the minor scuffs you had. Then you both laughed about the whole situation.

"What am I gonna do with you, brat?" Enji said. You stared at him, shocked.

"Enji, you can talk!"

"Oh- yeah, I guess I feel bett-" you jump-hugged him. He laughed and shook his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~
i finally actually wrote something :D i hope you like it lol, i wrote it half-awake and listening to conan gray 🤠