Chapter 2: Wallflower

Jungkook

Jungkook

I stare at Jimin's comment on my blog as I chew on my thumb, still reeling from earlier's encounter. Yoongi really tripped me so that I'd have to talk to Jimin. He's an evil genius. I hate that I love him.

Groaning, I replay what Jimin said. He wants me to dress cutely, but I don't know how. My wardrobe consists of mostly dark, oversized clothing. I'm scared of letting him down. He's way cuter than me.

My hands pull at my hair and I grab my sketchbook and continue my drawing of Jimin. He won't realize my absence if I just don't show up. If he does, I'll have Yoongi tell him that something came up. I'm sick. Yeah, that's it.

Wild knocking sounds at my front door and I furrow my eyebrows. Who could it be? It's too animated to be Yoongi. He usually just texts me that he's here after knocking once. But this knocking won't cease.

"What do you wan—Hoseok?" I blink.

The redhead grins widely. "Yoongi told me the great news. Taehyung wanted to come too, but he has to set up the party."

"About that. I'm not going. I'm very sick."

"You're a shit liar, Jungkook," Yoongi says, pushing past me and plopping down on the couch.

Hoseok grins and enters uninvited as well, a large shopping bag in hand.

Yoongi throws a pillow at me. "You're coming to the party, dammit."

I gasp. "Hey, don't throw things at me! Yoongi! You're the one who got me into this mess! I can't go to my first party with all this pressure! I'll have a panic attack!"

"If I wasn't supposed to throw them, they wouldn't be called 'throw pillows,' now would they?" Yoongi deadpans and then smirks. "Sope will be your wingmen for the night."

"That's a waste. I'm a lost cause. I mean, Jimin said he wants me to dress cute for him. How am I supposed to do that?!"

Hoseok hops up and breaks out in a little dance. "That's why I'm here. Fashionista Jung at your service. Yoongi and Tae helped me, but I ultimately decided on your style for tonight."

"No. You dress too colorful." I shake my head.

"Imagine thinking you have a choice," Yoongi says.

Hoseok grabs my hand. "You, stay out here. I'll handle this."

Yoongi nods and gets up, handing Hoseok the shopping bag. He kisses Hoseok's forehead. "Jungkook, can I make pizza rolls?"

The bleach-blond is already looking through my freezer and I sigh. "Yes. Make enough for us too please."

"What kind of elder would I be if I didn't?" Yoongi scoffs, pulling the family size bag out and preheating the oven.

Hoseok pulls me into my room and jumps on my bed with a wide grin. "Jungkook, I'm so excited to dress you up. I've wanted to for so long."