Chapter 4: Main Model

Jimin

Jimin

Jungkook stares at me, slack-jawed and wide-eyed as I wave his precious sketchbook around teasingly. "Is there more?"

He runs over to me and snatches the sketchbook, closing it and hugging it to his body in an instant. The brunet just keeps bowing, unable to form coherent sentences as he tries to express his regret.

"Hey, I wasn't going to flip through any other pages without your consent, Kookie. That wouldn't have been very fair of me to take advantage of the situation like that." I reach out for him. "Jungkook, it's okay. It's really good. It's pretty."

The brunet looks up at me with bloodshot eyes and tear-stained cheeks and I feel my heart crack. I quickly pull my sleeves over my hands and wipe his face gently. "Jungkook, it's okay."

"I-I'm sorry." He doesn't meet my gaze.

Pouting, I tilt his head so that he's looking at me. "Look at me. I'm not mad. I'm flattered. Nobody has ever drawn me before. And especially not in a way that looks so real. You're really skilled, Jungkook. I'd love to see anything else of yours once you feel comfortable enough to show me."

Jungkook exhales shakily. "Really?"

I sit us down on the bed and rest my arm on his shoulder, playing with the hair by his ears. "Tell me, did you enjoy your time tonight?"

He nods absently, looking straight ahead at his computer screen and gulping.

"So did I." My other hand splays out beside me as I lean closer into his personal space, gaging his reactions. "I had a lot of fun with you tonight. You were so cute and surprising. I don't think there's anything you can't do." My lips form a grin and Jungkook looks at me from the corner of his eyes, swallowing again.

"Kookie," I sing lowly, "I want you to look at me when I'm talking to you. Can you do that for me?"

"I-I can do that." His head turns slowly, jerky and robotic. "I had fun too. Usually, things like that aren't my scene, but with you, it felt different. You kept me calm despite all the teasing. Thank you for taking care of me." His voice trails off at the end when he realizes where my gaze is focused.

A breath escapes my lips and I lick them before looking up from his lips to his brown eyes. "Can I kiss you?"

"Y-Yes, you can kiss me if you want to." His thigh starts to bounce and I move my hand from the bed and place it on his leg, leaning in.

Slowly, I press my lips to his and his eyes widen and stay open.

Chuckling, I take the sketchbook from him and move it out of the way. "Close your eyes, Jungkook. Calm down. I'm still taking care of you, okay?"

His eyes fall closed and he nods. He puckers his lips slightly and I grin at his cute expression. Everything screams that he's unsure yet eager.

I move his head so it's at a better angle and kiss him properly this time. This time, Jungkook is a lot more receptive and his hand falls on top of the one I have resting on his thigh as he leans into me, wanting more of me. Cautiously, I start to move my lips and he follows my movements, trusting me to lead. I'm surprised when he parts his lips and doesn't protest as my tongue meets his.