0.3

- - zgzg - saay - -

I step of the shower. It's a really great feeling to just get clean, to let the water fall on me and let it wash away everything away.

I wrap a towel around me and grab my clothes. With my clothes in the hand I go into the room that the shorter one - I'm pretty sure it's Changbin or something like that - showed me earlier and turn on the light. It wasn't a very big room, but I am pretty satisfied. I only need a place to sleep, nothing more.

On the bed are laying some clothes, next to them a little note. I pick it up to read it. 'Some clean clothes from Jisung. Hope they fit you', the note says.
He's trying to be cute, it' s a little bit cringe, but a good try I guess. And it was really nice of him to lend me his clothes.

I look at the clothes in my hand, the clothes I was wearing earlier, my pajamas. These aren't like real pajamas set like some other people wear, it is a very big Balenciaga shirt and some nike men shorts.

I really love these clothes. They are comfortable and some of the only clothes I chose myself. Mrs. Yang bought me a lot of these expensive silk pajamas, but I could convince her that I don't need to look elegant when I sleep. It was very rarely but at least sometimes I got to wear my favorite shirt and my favorite shorts.
And luckily it was also today.

I look at the clothes Jisung gave me. It was a big t-shirt and some sweats, perfect for me.
I quickly get changed.

After that, I just throw myself onto the bed like a starfish.

I stare a the ceiling but then it knocks at the door.
"Yes?", I say.
Felix slowly opens the door.
"Hey, I wanted to check on you."

"I'm good", I smile brightly.
That isn't a lie either. Kinda funny how I'm telling more lies than truths.

The boy smiles back.
Felix let the door open, so Hyunjin peeks into the room.

"I told him he should apologize because he was so mean to you earlier", Felix whispers, while Hyunjin is on his way to sit down next to me on my bed.

"I'm sorry", he says while looking at the ground.

"I was really harsh, but the thing is I don't want to trust people too fast, I have bad memories with that, I really don't want that to happen again, especially because we are famous now. And it was so weird for me to see Felix trust you so fast, I was so skeptical but you aren't even that bad and I have not really a reason to be skeptical."

"It's okay, I totally understand you", I say and give him a weak smile.
I have the urge to punch him really hard into his pretty face right now.

He acts like a five year old. That wasn't even a real apology, he just justified himself to make it look like he has a reason to be so mean. 

You have a trauma from your past?
Aw, what are you gonna do, cry about it?
Just shut the fuck up and don't be such a bitch.

He smiles when he sees that I accepted his 'apology'. At least he thinks I did.
And he thinks that that was an apology.

"Me, Minho and Seungmin are your neighbors, we have the room right next to you", he points to the left side.
I smiled at him, I hope nobody notices I'm just smiling through the pain.
I really don't care we're the fuck this guy sleeps.

"I hope you guys don't snore too loud when you sleep then", I say laughing shyly.

I could throw up. Do I have to be that cringe?
"Don't worry about that", he waves it off.

He looks at me up and down.
"You Look good in Jisungs clothes. Probably better than he does in them", Hyunjin notices.
Oh, now you're coming with the compliments?
I don't know why he makes me so angry.