1.9

~

It's really a little bit more stressful than I thought to work as assistant. I have to run around the whole time. I have to get people, tell people something, get stuff and keep track of everything.

But I kinda like it. I like to know I get money for what I'm doing.
That means I soon don't have to live with the boys anymore. But the weird thing is that I don't really want to think about that. I don't know the reason. But I just don't want to.

~

"Hey, you are Soomin, right?"
I look up. I see four people standing in front of me.
I was just on my way to get some food for the other staffs.

Am I getting kidnapped now?
At first, I don't recognize them because three of them they are wearing masks and hats and the other guy doesn't seem really familiar, but after a few moments, I realize that I know the other three guys. They were from Nct.

I already met one of them.
"Jaehyun? You remembered me?", I ask confused.
And the other one's are Johnny and Yuta, I think, I'm not really sure tho.

"Yeah, I remember you, I don't usually just go to random staff from other groups and talk to them, so I remember you", he laughs.

I nod. It's kinda weird. I nearly forgot that I met him but he remembers it. It seems like such a long time ago.

"I'm Johnny", the guy I guessed is Johnny says and bows lightly. So I was right.
"Hi, I'm Yuta", the other one says, and I was right again.
"Minwoo. I'm the manager", the other guy explains.
"Soomin. Nice to meet you", I also bow.

"I like your hair", Jaehyun points at my hair.
Oh my god. He actually remembers how I looked and he noticed I cut my hair.
Is this real right now or am I dreaming?

"Thanks."
"You work at Jyp, right?", Johnny asks.
"Yes, with Stray kids."
"Oh cool."

"What are you guys even doing here?", I ask.
"I don't know, we just chillin. What are you doing? Don't you have to work."
"I'm on my way to get food for everyone, I'm just having a break."

"Should we join you? It's not like we have something to do", Jaehyun asks.

It's getting more and more unrealistic.
And I don't really know if I should just let these two strangers go with me.

But I mean I literally live with total strangers. And I know how to defend myself. So I smile and nod.

~

"Soomin? Can I have your Instagram?", Jaehyun asks after the five of us talked for some time.

I smile. He's really really nice. They're all really nice, even the manager guy. Johnny never met me before and he had no problem with just talking to me, he seems to be an extrovert person. Yuta was just a cutie and he made me laugh a lot. And Jaehyun made me feel a little bit more comfortable.
"Yes, of course", I answer and he gives me his phone.

I just typed in my Instagram name and when I finished, I look up. To my surprise, I see Hyunjin coming towards me.
"What are you doing here?", I ask him confused.

"The question is what are you doing? You took so long and we had no idea where you went and we asked Suho and he told us you were getting food, but you were already gone for some time. So I went to check on you. What were you doing?"
"I- uhm" I have no idea what to tell him.

"We're so sorry you guys were worried because of us.  I think you should get back. Bye Soomin", Johnny waves me goodbye, the others do the same.
"Bye guys."

So Hyunjin and I walk back to Jyp.
"Are you out of your mind? You can't just talk to strangers like that."
"Chill out. It's not like I had to be worried."

He grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him.
"Are you fucking kidding me? Did you forget what happened at the party?"
I actually didn't think about that.
But he should stop being so dramatic.
It's not like I'm his child.

"Nothing happened. And I actually had a nice talk. So don't be so protective."
But he just sights.
"You don't understand it", he mumbles.
"What do you mean?", I ask.
"Forget it."

~~
Hyunjin's pov

Ugh.
I throw myself onto the bed. My own bed, since a long time again. But I think it's better this way. Because I think I have a problem.

I think it's possible that I begin to like Soomin. Like like. And that's not good.

It's not good.
Is it really?
I don't know.
I wish it would be a good thing.

When I'm with her, I always have this feeling inside of me. I always feel happier as soon as I see her. And I always want to be around her, I hate it when I'm not.

It's like when I get into a room, the first person I always see is Minnie.
I can't stop thinking about her.

But I need to stop that. It's really not good for me. I shouldn't get distracted. And a first step to just give her a little space is to stop sleeping in her bed, I mean I literally have no reason to to do that, I don't really know why I stayed in her bed.

I hate it.
I just want to be with her right now.
Why can't I?

~~
Soomin's pov

It's kinda weird without Hyunjin. I'm so used to it, it's weird that he's not there.

He just went to sleep earlier, into his own room. I don't want to ask why, I don't want to seem like I have to beg him to sleep in my room.

No.

But I still wonder why.
Is he mad at me?

Maybe it was because I talked to these men earlier. But that would be such a petty reason.

I mean just because I talked to some strangers he's? Ist not like they weren't strangers four months ago.
That isn't it.

Four months ago. I'm already here for four months? I never planned to stay for that long. But I'm making money now, that's a good thing. Soon I will be out of here. Hopefully.

~~~~~
(A/n)

Okay so this is just a filler but I need to say something

I think I'm like two days too late to this topic and most of the people will read this later anyways

But right now, there are many idols accused of bullying (most of these accusations probably fake).
But Hyunjin didn't perform for that reason and you could see that this didn't only made stays sad, but also stray kids. It made me really sad too and I hope he's okay, so please send Hyunjin and the rest of Stray kids your love and support, we need to show them that we are on their side <3

K bye