0.9

- - jealous - eyedress - -
~

I arrive at the building and it seems to be the right one. You could already hear the music from outside.
Doesn't this person have neighbors?

I pull on the hood of my jacket and leave the car.
I ring the doorbell.
A girl opens the door.

"Hey, I need to see Soomin, can you please let me in?", I ask.
She just stares at me.
Her mother slowly opens.

"Aren't you-", she starts.
"Please just let me in", I ask again. I really am not in the mood for all this shit.
She nods and lets me in.

"I don't know where Soomin is, but I can help you find her."
I look around the apartement, I every room, but I can't find her.

After some time, I decide to look on the balcony.
And I actually found her.
But I freeze when I see her.

That isn't what I expected.
She's with this boy, his arm is wrapped around her body.

They are really close, like really really close.
She's just looking at him. She doesn't seems to be okay. I can see that.

I don't know if the guy is making her fee uncomfortable or if she's drunk. Or both.

"Hey dude, what the fuck are you doing with her?", I say and go towards him, taking the girl out of his grip.

~~
Soomin's pov

Everything is happening so fast, I don't really know what is happening.

Hyunjin appears out of know where.
He drags me away from Daegon.

I am kinda relieved since I felt like really really uncomfortable. And I didn't knew what to do.
"What are you doing here?", I ask him.

I am so confused, I have no idea what he's doing here and what the fuck is happening right now.

How does he know I'm here?
And why is he here?

"What did he do to you?", he asks.
Hyunjin looks down and notices the joint I'm holding holding in my hand. He grabs my wrist and takes it.

"Did he gave it to you?", he asks. He sounds a little bit angry.

"What the fuck are you doing, dude?", Daegon asks. He seems to also be really confused.
"Can't you just let me have a little bit of fun? You're such a fun brake."

Hyunjin protectively stands in front of me so that Daegon can't get to me again.
"By giving her drugs? Are you fucking crazy?"

"What are you? Her protecter? Her boyfriend? She doesn't seem to be very loyal if she's your girlfriend."
Hyunjin now got really angry. He's still holding my wrist and I can feel how his grip got really strong.

"Hyunjin, you're hurting me", I whisper, I am not really able to talk louder.
He lets go of it and goes to Daegon.
He grabs him by the collar of his shirt.

"What the fuck did you just say?", Hyunjin mumbles in between his teeth.
"She liked it. And you just ruined the moment. I'm sure I could've pleased her later at my place"

Daegon is obviously trying to provoke Hyunjin. And it worked.
Hyunjin clenches his teeth.
"You little piece of shit. I swear to god of you touch her one more time, I'm gonna fucking kill you."

"No need to get mad. It's not my fault if your little bitch isn't loyal. Maybe your too boring", he shrugs.
Hyunjin is about to punch that guy.
And my brain is working kinda slow right now, I just realize I need to stop him.