0.4

- - 30min - Silk-k, Simon Dominic ; wachuwant - Haon - -

"I never chose things like this myself", I say.
That isn't even a lie.
Jieun and I are staring at a big choice of bras.

"You didn't? Who did it then for you?"
"Uhm-" I don't want to say it was an employee, that will come off a little bit arrogant.

"My mom", I answer.
"Aw, how cute. You must have a really nice mom."
"I- I don't really like talking about my family. I still have to process what happened, you know?", I say and look to the ground.

The best excuse to not talk about something was just playing the victim. And that's what I'm basically doing the whole time.

"Oh, yeah, I'm so sorry, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to", she explains and gives me this warm smile. She has this gummy smile, that shows the top of the gums.

I had to admit that even tho she's hella annoying, that was kinda cute. Her smile is really pretty.
Why are they all so nice to me? I mean except for like Hyunjin and Suho, they all were really polite and nice.

"Okay, so what's your size?"
"I don't know."
"Yeah, so I guess we have to try on then."

~

I actually wasn't that bad Jieun. She is pretty annoying because she talks too much and I have the impression she never stops talking, she's like this never ending waterfall. But she's a really good shopping advisor. And she likes to make me feel confident. She cheered on me when I wore something and gave me compliments. We spend many many hours in the shopping mall and we bought a bunch of stuff.

And we spend a quite some money. I didn't really feel bad for that, but yeah.

"Do you get paid for being here with me?", I ask.
Because if she would, that would be a little bit unfair. I should rather be paid for spending time with her, it's a lot more exhausting for me.

We are sitting in a small restaurant eating lunch. It isn't really lunch, it's 4 pm, but we completely lost track of time.

"No, today is my free day", the girl explains.
"Oh my god I am so sorry, I'm wasting all of your free time."
I'm not.

"Don't be sorry. I enjoyed it. I really liked what we bought for you."

No one is there when we arrived at the apartment. I go to the couch and sit down, to rest my feet.
It was along day.

„I think the boys will be here around 10. they have practice now."

„That Long? But they left this morning at 10."
„Yeah, it's not even that late, They usually stay longer", she explains.

Sounds really stressful. Maybe that's the reason I met Felix this late yesterday night. Was he just coming back from work then? I had no idea how late it was back then, but I'm sure it was late.

"So what are we gonna do?", I ask.
"Are you hungry?"
"Not really."
"Let's watch a movie then."
"Good idea."

I was actually pretty excited.
I never watched a lot of movies when I was younger.
I don't know how long ago the last movie was I watched.

"Okay what do you want to watch? Should we watch an American movie?"

~

"Hey guys", Jeongin greets us when he come sinto the living room.

"Hi Jeongin", I answer, still focused on the Tv.
We ended up watching 'Madagascar', and we are just at the third one now, so that means we are actually already watching for some time.