2.4

~

The next days after everyone is back from the holidays again are really busy. I have much to do and the boys also have a lot to do.

It's just like before the holidays. Just that it's different now. And it feels so different. Every time I look at Hyunjin, I feel like I have to look away. I try to avoid him so that nobody has any suspicion.

It makes him a little sad, I noticed that. But we have to do it. And it's not like we have to hang out every second of the day.

"Minnie? Can you please help me putting this on?", Hyunjin asks from his changing room. The boys were trying on new stage outfits for the stylists to check.

So I go in. He's standing there, without a shirt on, holding up the one he needs to wear. It actually looks a little bit complicated to put on, that's probably why he needs my help.

But to be honest, I can't focus on the shirt for a long time. I stare at him, at his body.

I never noticed how nice his body was before. I already saw him shirtless, but I never really looked at him that closely. I mean I never had a reason. But now I can't let my eyes off him.

"Oh, so you're checking me out now", he laughs. I get a bit flustered.
"No I'm not."

But I really can't look away. I don't really know why this is so fascinating to me. I also don't know why he is so much more attractive since I realized I like him. It's like he's taking me under his spell.

I reach out my hand to touch his abs.
It's kinda weird. And he must think I'm crazy. Or some obsessed 12 year old thirsty fangirl who never saw a men's body before. But I really don't care, I really can't help myself.

He just chuckles, but then he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him. I stumble a little forwards and land in his chest. At this point, I'm blushing so hard.

"Aw, I never saw little Minnie so flustered", he teases me. I want to step back again, but he hold me with his other hand on my waist.

He chuckles again.
"No, don't run away from me."
He kisses me.
And I kiss him back.

The kiss got more and more intense and is more a make out session than just a kiss after some time.
But he's just so tempting, I feel so attracted to him. It's so hard to find words for that.

"Hyunjin? Are you ready?", we can hear a staff yelling from outside. We both flinch so hard and I immediately take a step back.

"I'm helping, he's ready soon", I yell back.
"Okay thanks", the staff answers.

I help him getting into the piece of clothing and tighten the corset in it.

"We are never doing that again", I whisper.
But the boy just laughs.
"Why, it was fun."

But it's not funny for me.
"I could loose my job for that. So please control yourself."

"Now your acting like it's my fault. You started", he isn't really taking me serious.
But I just push him lightly to the door of the little dressing cabinet.

"Go now", I say.

"Oh, wowww this looks pretty good on you, I like the waistline, this one is much better than the last one right?", I can hear the stylist outside.

I need to take a breath, but then I also leave the changing room.
"Soomin, what do you think?", she asks me.
"It looks good", I just say.

~~
Hyunjin's pov

"I'm so done."
Felix and I are the only ones in the studio. We practiced some choreographies for fun, but now we are both laying in the ground.