1.1

- - circle - saay ; bang bang bang - bigbang - -

"Soomin?", Hyunjin asks.

"Yeah?"
"Do you want to go to the studio with me today. I'm have this new choreo, and I don't know, maybe your interested in helping me."

I have to think about that.
It's kinda weird that he just asks me like that now.
I don't really know if I want to go. But I want to get out of here. Everyone is just chilling today and I am kinda bored except for Chan, but this dude is always doing something.

I mean I don't have to hang out with Hyunjin all the time. If I don't want to anymore, I can just leave. There are enough people I know.
"Yeah, sure."

~

"So, what is the choreo for? Is it just for fun?", I ask him.
He's warming up, and I'm warming up with even tho I don't really will do much.

"No, actually it's my MC performance for music core."
I nod.
"What song is it?", I ask.

"I still need to record my version of the song, but the song is by saay."
"Saay? Oh my god I love her. She is a queen."

He giggles.
"I still don't know how you got to hear the whole music industry."
"I'm bored a lot."
"I noticed that."

"Okay, which song is it?", I ask excited.
"Circle."
"I love that song."
I go to the side and looked at the mirror to watch him.

(A/n: this is the finished choreo, but ofc it doesn't look like that in that scene but just so that you guys have a little idea. Love that dance btw)

"It's so cool. But your movements aren't that clean all the time and it seems to be a little bit too much freestyle. I suppose you didn't found moves for everything yet?"

"Yeah, the choreo isn't perfect yet, I still need to work it out."

"Okay, wait show it again", I go to the laptop to play the song, so that I can stop it at the right moment, while he was doing the dance. "This part here. doesn't look that good. Do you have something in mind?", I ask.

We actually parctised for two hours, I didn't even notice how fast the time went by.
It was kinda fun, you could say.

"How do you even know so much about dance? You must've danced, right?", Hyunjin asks. We were just having a break, sitting in the corner drinking something.

"Uhm, actually, I've been taking ballet classes since I'm a little. And I watched a lot of other people dance, not only ballet, so I could learn a lot trough that. I can't really dance like you tho. I only now things from watching. I only can do balett."

"You took ballet classes? You need to show me something!", Hyunjin eyes widen. He looks very excited.

I hate ballet.
It just reminds me of my ballet teacher. She's a prima Ballerina from Russia. (A/n: do you guys like know this one bitch from Yuri on ice? Imagine her like this)

Of course, my mom had to give me the best. She just looks like a mean ballet teacher, very strict and she didn't cared about anyone's feelings.

She made me cry so many times with all the mean things she said when I was a little kid, but I got used to that. I had to get used to it, I mean I didn't had another choice.

When I think about ballet I immediately think about all the pain. It was a lot of pain. And you need to be really strong and resistible for that sport. Not only physically but mentally.