2.3

~

"Can I take that newspaper with me?", Hyunjin asks. "Yeah, we already read it, you can have it", his mom answers.

Hyunjin and I just were about to leave. The days we spend here were fantastic, we just were enjoying every second of it.

I even got a present from Hyunjin. He got me a Vivienne Westwood pearl necklace. I was so happy but I also felt a little bit bad because I didn't had anything for him, but he said he doesn't want anything from me.

The necklace is really pretty, with a little planet and I immediately put it on.

We get into the car to leave. Mrs. And Mr. Hwang wave at us until we can't see them anymore.

"Hey, Hyunjin, when we get back, can we please not tell the boys or anyone else about- you know- this?", I ask him.

"Why not?"
"I don't know. It's kinda weird I think."
"But they're my best friends."
"Yeah, but let's just not immediately shove it into their faces."

"Okay. If you want so, we will do that."
I smile.
"Thanks. You're the best."
"Oh, I better hope I am."

~

"Hey guys! Merry Christmas", Chan and Felix welcome us back when we arrived.
I hug them both.

"You look so nice and fresh, Minnie. Was it good to have some time off from the stress we have here everyday?", Felix asks grinning. I nod.

"And, how was it?", Chan asks and I sit down with them while Hyunjin brings the suitcases to our room.

"It was great. Hyunjin's parents are so cute. And, how was it here?"

"Oh, we had a good time. We called our families, we called you guys", Chan points at me. It was right. On Christmas, they called us and we talked for some time. But I missed seeing them in person.

"I would love to see my family in person again. It's been so long", Felix sighs.
"You guys must really miss them."
"Yeah, we really miss them sometimes. But you must too. The thing is, we can see our family again probably some time, you can't."

I don't say anything. I don't know what to say.
"You should unpack your stuff, Minnie", Hyunjin just comes out of our room.
"You know you have a own bed, Hyunjin", Chan laughs.

"I don't like my own bed anymore", he just says.
"Hey, Minnie, should we go to a café later?", Felix asks me.
"Yeah, sure."

~

"Is something up?", Felix asks.
"Why?", I don't really knows what he wants to say.
The boy chuckles.

"Since you guys came back, you look so happy. I really never saw you like this."
"N-nothing."

"Come on. You're such a bad liar."
Haha. If he knew. But in this case, he could be right. Is it really that obvious? It can't be. I mean we were back home for like two hours. It's not possible.

"I know something happened."
"How would you know? Are you like a mind reader?", I ask laughing.

He wiggles with his eyebrows.
"Maybe."
I just shake my head.

"I can't tell you anything. Hyunjin promised me not to tell anything so I can't tell it."
His jaw drops.

"So something did happen, I knew it", he teases me.
"Shut up."
"Only if you tell me."

I sigh. It's really hard to not tell Felix. It's basically impossible. He's just- Felix.
"Hyunjin and I are together now, I think", I say and look down.

He claps his hand out if excitement. "I knew it. Oh my god. Finally. I shipped you guys since day one. Ist finally happening! I'm so happy for you guys", he hugs me.

"You promise you won't tell anyone what I just told you. No one. Not even Hyunjin. He can't know that I broke the promise first. Oh my god, why am I so bad? I could've sweared Hyunjin would be the one to tell anyone first."

"I promise. My mouth is sealed. I'm still not over it. Oh my god. This is so cute, I can't."

I have to chuckle a little bit. I don't even feel that bad for telling anyone, because it's Felix. And I am pretty sure I can trust him with that.
"Tell me more. I want to know everything. Don't let anything out."

~~
Hyunjin's pov

I throw myself onto the bed. I don't really know what to do but I'm really bored. I take the newspaper I took with me from home. I never really read the newspaper so that means I have to be really bored at this point.

I just skip a little bit trough it. It's not really interesting. Just stuff like the weather, sport results and a murder. Okay, the murder isn't really usual. Some rich dude and his family got murdered in their own house. There's a picture of him, but I don't know him. He seems kinda familiar, but I don't really care at the moment.

I want Soomin to come back from her date with Felix.
I lay the newspaper away and just stare at the ceiling. Then I decided to not just sit around here the whole time.

I need something to distract myself, I feel like time without Soomin passes so slow.
So I stand up and get ready.

"I'm going to the studio", I yell so that Chan can head me.
"Okay", he yells back.

~~
Soomin's pov

"Felix? Did you ever date someone?", I ask.
"In Highschool. And in middle school. But I don't think that counts. Now, I don't really have time to date. We are really really busy. And I prefer to keep up some friendship instead of starting a relationship and having no time for my friends anymore. But Why do you ask? Is Hyunjin your fist relationship?"

I press my lips together nod.
Felix grins.
"That's so cute. It's nothing you have to be embarrassed about."
"Is there something I shouldn't do? I don't want to scare him or something. Or that he stops liking me. Oh god, that would be horrible", I ask.

"Just be like you are right now. That's what Hyunjin likes about you, that's why he fell for you. So stay like that. And don't do things you don't want to do."
I nod again.

But then I had something other that interested me.
"You date boys or girls?", I ask him curiously.
He just shrugs his shoulders.

(A/n: Before and home says anything I am not assuming anyone's sexuality, this is fiction, but if you think I still am, first of all, saying he's straight - tbh who believes that - is also assuming his sexuality and second of all he said it himself)

~~~~~