The Dramatic Week

[might have a long Author's note afterward]

The situation about the "food poisoning" in the school were gossiped by the students. Traces of some chemicals were found in both our drinks and the "delights" Amao had made, so they either suspect a perpetrator is trying to kill us, or both Amao and had caused it ourselves.

But since Amao was the one who was brought to the infirmary and later in the hospital when the pain was too much for him, people would naturally point at me.

Of course, Amao recovered after the night, and it's not like he's mortally-stabbed like...

Anyway, I want to do a week reset again, but I fear that it wouldn't change the situation in a slightest bit at all. I still have to eliminate Amao's smiling face, and I couldn't make myself look better to Senpai.

What does Senpai think of me now? Would Senpai accuse me too?

I have yet to have the Game-Over screen, but I am still anxious.

My phone chimed, and the source of my anxiousness appeared on screen. Info-kun really likes suffering.

I don't even care about them... What happened?

"had you gone soft?" Info-kun's words echoed.

Info-kun: surely you would not fail this time. Quit your "kindness" act.

:Yes, yes I will.

Info-kun: Maybe you'd be motivated in more violence with the next rival, right?

:So what would his name be?

Info-kun: Kizano Sunobu, the Drama Club Leader. Club Leaders despise him, but he has quite a fandom.

:I can manage it.

Info-kun: You should. I'm counting on you.

I keep my phone in my pocket afterwards. It's time to start the next week.

I found the school plaza almost empty, with Senpai the only one present. I mean, Senpai always stood out to make my heart beat fast, but still it's a strange thing.

I bet Senpai would not try to talk to me now after the rumors...

In my surprise however, Senpai tear his gaze from his book to look at me and acknowledge my presence. "Oh hi Ayano! I thought you would be at the gym like others... Took you a while. Did you went from there?"

...he acts as nothing wrong happened to me. But talking about the gym? Why? what's the event?

Senpai answers as if he's reading my mind. "The Drama Club President arrived today after two weeks of absence. So now he's making a grand entrance, and girls would obviously come to see his presence."

Ah, so it was Kizano all along. "Is he that popular? Few people are here today."

"I've heard the Drama Club prepares a short play today. Do you want to watch?" Am I reading the situation wrong or is Senpai asking me out?

"Would you want to watch?" I reflected his question. A great idea, Ayano.

"I would watch if you would watch the play." Senpai simply answered. Senpai cared for my opinion!

Figured that it would also help me study the rival's movements, I agreed to watch the play with Senpai.

We walk towards the gym in silence though. It leaves me more with my own thoughts about what happened. The gym is still far from our walk.

"Ayano?" Did Senpai really not heard about the Cooking Club Incident? He is active in his social media, so it must be impossible to not hear about it.

"Ayano." My name was called. Oh wait, yeah he called my name before.

I looked up from the ground to see Senpai holding the door of the gym. Realizing he meant it for me, I blushed a bit and giggled shyly.

"You don't really have to do that, Senpai."

"Well, you seemed too spaced out the door closed in front of you."

Oh.

"R-right. Please go first."

"Lady's first." Senpai insisted and I sighed. Guess I have to enter first.

The gym is crowded, many students awaited for the show to start. It would be a 30 minute play, just to celebrate the return of their club leader.

When heads turn to my direction, they would turn to whisper to another like a rumor spreading. It was a bit uneasy for me, but for Senpai's sake, I would endure it.

Senpai seems to notice my slowing movement. "Don't mind them, Ayano. Oh, the show is starting!" The curtains opened just as I soak in how Senpai cares about me.

The stage set looks that it was supposed to be a royal bedroom. Elegant props decorate the floor, a big mirror supposed-to-be, the set-up looks like Snow White.

Although instead of Snow White's name, what I heard is "Juliet". But I wouldn't care, I didn't pay much attention to what they are saying because Senpai's words keep ringing to my ears.

Until I could hear the audience squealing as they see the face of the hunter. He honestly look like the other Drama Club Members, almost resembling the Vice President if it weren't for his bangs.

His character name is revealed to be Romeo. Which gave me the feeling he'd be the lead of the story. Interesting.

This must be the Drama Club leader, huh?

A/N:

*rises from the GRAVE of WRITERS BLOCK* I'M ALIIIIIVVEEE!

So my sincere apologies this took too long, I promise guys this was supposed to be published in Valentine's Day... I have been writing the draft since February 1, until I was unable to continue because I have no idea how to write the play part...

Hopefully I can finish this Week 3 within this Month so we could go into the more suspense rivals like Aso and Oko OwO

Also, thank you for 51.5k views! I really did not expect to get this much reads, I'm glad the story is getting recognized and you enjoy my t̶o̶r̶t̶u̶r̶e̶  fanfic.

See you in the next update!

Art Model by anlamveg on Tumblr, go supporttt