Week 2 Arc 5- Who's that b

To start my Wednesday, I quickly rush into the Cooking Club not even waiting for Senpai. And I was surprised to myself because I went so early no one is in the clubroom yet.

So, to save face, I hid into that storage room where you go kidnap a person... When can I use this method? Maybe later.

Of course, I finally hear footsteps and see the red highlights in my Yandere vision to at least take a peek to the person.

Amao entered the club alone, sporting a stiff smile that only I could tell and let out a loud sigh once he stepped in. He cheered up and went to his usual soft smile when the others went in, and they started to go into their routine. The rest were done afterwards, and Amao stayed to finish his dish for the day. So they left the room and only did Amao frowned when they were out of sight.

He sighed again, but let his focus on the cake he is making. I guess it was my cue to step inside and help?

Amao seemed to spot me on the corner of his eyes and scrambled to dust himself. "Oh! Perfect timing!" He brightened up as if I am the cure to his stress. He glittered in my vision as he asked, "would you help me decorate this cheesecake?"

He's angelic when he smiles, I wish I could make him always smile like this and eliminate all his problems. To start off, I responded. "Sure. Why not?"

He handed me the whipped cream and I proceed to decorate the cake. He watches me and my work closely, which, again, made me blush. When I was done, he clasped his hand and praised me. "Excellent work, Ayano."

I blushed. "Thank you, but isn't it too plain for your taste?"

He blinked, then looked back into the cake. "I suppose you are right." He picked up a cherry and showed me. "Would you do the honor?"

He handed the cherry to me carefully and I put it on top of the cake. He puts one too, and like that we decorated the cake alternately. Soon, the cake is done and looked delicious. Except...

"The whipped cream melted..." I stated and poked the said-melted whipped cream.

Amao giggled. "Well, I guess we have to eat it instead."

I put the finger I used to poke to my mouth and gave it a taste. "Wow, it still tastes good."

"Well, it's our work isn't it?" He puts both hands on his waist, as if being proud. And I couldn't agree less.

Amao and I sat in the clubroom and happily ate the cheesecake. Amao cooks and bakes the best! If I can only tell this to...

"Oh crap!" I suddenly stood up on my chair.

"What is it?" Amao looked at me in concern.

"I didn't met with Taro today! He'll be worried!" I ran outside the room, Amao following to chase me until he bumped on someone.

"Sorry I-"

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the baker boy."

Even if I am afar already I looked back to see a girl I didn't even know but looked kinda familiar. She sports a bob haircut with black as it's color, black eyes, and a bitchy look. She would look like Nemesis if it wasn't for her personality.

"You..." Amao furrowed his brows, as if full of hatred to this girl.

"Oh yes, it's me. So where is the cheesecake I requested? You know... My favorite?"

Amao took a step back. "W-well, we ate it already. The whipped cream melted, you were too slow to get it."

The bitch took a step forward though. "Oh, wonder what dad will say about this."

Amao became mad. "Don't involve my mother in this."

"Oh I don't know, seeing your family business fall might be satisfactory. What do you think?" She went to whisper to his ear, " pretty boy?"

She turned back but glanced once more to Amao. "One more wrong move, and say goodbye to your business." She walked away, quite towards me too bad, so I gave her a glare as she passed by.

Who does that bitch think she is?

Amao quickly went to... The storage room? I won't bother him then, I met up with Senpai afterwards.

Senpai was worried, but he knows I spend the hour with the cooking club. He asked me anything new, so I told him about the cheesecake, but not about that bitch.

The classes started soon but I received a message from Amao (when did he get my number? I guess I had signed up something) stating that cooking club activities would be postponed today.

Really, what's up with that girl?

I haven't paid much into class, so when lunch time came, I texted Senpai that I wouldn't be around for a while.

I went to the clubroom, which I was surprised it is closed. The cooking club is always open.

Activating my Yandere vision though, I could see Amao inside the clubroom. Taking a peek from the window, I see Amao... Sharpening a knife.

What's worse is he is smiling innocently while doing so.

Whoever that bitch is, I will make sure to screw her up.

A/N: I decided to update this story since the whole N-COVID19 outbreak suspended classes. So, enjoy the story at home and stay safe for those readers who also experience community quarantine or the like. Thanks for continuous support!

Art by Kodoki-san in DeviantArt

Ma-e out!