Week 1.2 Arc 5- Peck Of Pain

Thursday. So close before Friday, my plan should be okay. I entered the school ground and hang out with the two boys, silently thinking when something pop out of my mind.

"Did we have an assignment Osano?" I suddenly asked.

"Yeah, the Literary Class remember?" I knew it. I was too focused on my plan that I forgot to do the homework. Groaning, I began to plead at Osano.

"Can I copy yours, please?" I begged with the sparkly puppy eyes. "What!?" He looked at me, flustered, then looked away and huffed.

"You wanna copy my homework AGAIN? Geez your hopeless!" I scratched my hair and looked away, ashamed of myself. I might have abused his kindness for a bit, for the first time in forever I felt bad about this thing.

But, nevertheless, he let me copy his homework. "J-just be quick okay? A-and, rephrase some words to not be obvious that you copied!" He says this with the usual pink blush decorating his face while looking away.

Senpai is chuckling at that moment. Hehe... I made Senpai laugh. Don't care if it's because of my ridiculousness.

Lunchtime and I followed him to the pool where he swims, Osana sun bathes but Osano swims instead. I actually wondered why would he still like to be at the pool anyways? Nevermind.

After school, since we always walk home together ever since, when Senpai will be returning home I waved Osano off again and dashed towards my own home. But because of my Yandere senses, I could tell he is secretly following me.

I felt him disappeared, so I felt relief that maybe he just went to another place and not specifically following me, so I continued walking.

Then, I felt a presence behind me again. My peripheral vision saw the familiar orange locks of hair and I could instantly tell who it is.

Turning my back, I acknowledged his presence. "Osano, please don't follow me."

He froze on his spot and look around with the look of 'oh shit she caught me!' and then made some lame excuse. "Oh, I was well, about to buy something here... Buraza Town is quite big and resourceful, you know?" Yeah because certainly everything functions in this town and they could provide you anything! Yeah, no.

I gave him a 'really?' look and he babbles to say the truth. "I-I-- can I visit you? Maybe we could... Hang out o-or something? I bought ramen, w-we could watch movies! O-or anime whatever you like?"

I blushed. I didn't expect that. Why Osano? Why making this thing more difficult than I thought it would be???

I couldn't say no to his cute gestures, so I paused for a moment. "Okay, wait outside, I'll just prepare my home for you." He beamed, and walked a bit closer standing just in front of my home while I enter the house and started hiding any suspicious items.

Once done, I opened the front door and let him in. I offered him movies we could watch, and decided to watch anime such us the most popular anime here in the game, Magical Girl Pretty Miyuki [@kleinblueterich thanks for the correction :)] The show is all about a nobody girl then suddenly have powers and shit goes on. That simple.

While watching, Osano prepared us ramen, and together we ate it. Good thing I hid most of my weapons from the kitchen because those are mostly kept there.

I asked Osano who seems paying attention to the show. "Is she cute for you?"

Osano narrowed his eyes as if inspecting the characters facial features. "Hmmm... Maybe... But not as cute as you..."

I blushed. Damn flirty bastard!

After the show and we ran out of episodes, we just joked around and talked about things. Heck we even talked about Senpai!