The Sweet Week

"He's going to be fine..." Senpai assures me while I continue to stare at the unconscious face of my "beloved" one.

I can't even cry anymore; I lost my emotions once again. Senpai looks at me with worry before excusing himself again. "I-I'm going to buy us a snack."

After bringing Osano to the Infirmary, I recently found out he was moved to the hospital. Because, of course, you can't keep a bleeding person with that kind of wound in the school clinic for too long as they need operations only hospitals can provide. Senpai was first to visit him at the hospital and texted me the room number.

It's been a day if I may say.

He's not waking up yet.

---

It's now Sunday and I stayed all night watching him, not even getting any sleep. Senpai visited again and began to worry about my health too, insisting me to go home and rest while he'll take his turn to watch over.

I refused many times until he convinced me enough when I collapsed all of a sudden. I haven't realized it's been two days that I hadn't slept.

Senpai was kind enough to take me home. I couldn't help but blush. For the first time since two days, I showed emotion.

---
*ringtone music*

"What do you want?"

Info-kun: A good morning maybe? You know, since this is such a fresh start for another week. :)

I groaned.

Info-kun: Now don't be like that! Still remember the deal? It's now the second week.

"Believe me if I say I don't like you."

Info-kun: I know, I know. I just meant business so I must say the feeling is mutual. :)

"Why can I tell that you are having that shitty smile again?"

Info-kun: Idk.

Info-kun: But now is the week to eliminate your-- I can't say that he's "your's" actually... So just eliminate... the second rival.

"I get it."

Info-kun: Don't get too close again, Yandere-chan. Don't make the same mistake you did with Osano. Am I clear?

"..."

Info-kun: Hello?

"Yeah..."

*beep*

I entered the school grounds and was surprised that Senpai approached me. He said he was waiting for me and the two of us hanged out by the fountain.

"You still doing good?" He asked me.

"I think I do. Thanks." My heart begins to flutter again.

Now usually cooking club members around this time distribute food to anyone they came across with (or are they scheduled or something? Idk and Idc.). But I don't recall the brown-haired guy (Shoku was it?) having mint green eyes (I swear it was emerald green) and lose his seemingly signature cowlick.

Then the last thing I noticed is the color of his apron and kerchief. It's not brown or yellow, it was... light mint green?

Then I realized this is a different person. The weird thing is he gave me one of his treats too! No one in the Cooking Club nor the students does that to me in any gameplay. This was a first.

Curiousity got me that once I gave my thanks, I took a picture of him. "Can you pose with those cupcakes? I just want a test subject for photography..." I lied.

"Oh sure!" And he did made a cute pose. Perfect!

I gave my thanks once more and he walks away.

"What's that all about?" Senpai asked me, clearly amused on the situation.

"Didn't I tell you I want to join photography?" I awkwardly asked.

"No?" He chuckles. Oh right, it was on the previous gameplay that I took a photo of Osano.

Ring!

"Well, time for classes." Senpai stood up and I followed.

"See you later!" He said as he walked upstairs further as I reached my room.

I quickly checked the information Info-kun sent.

So the guy is indeed, the second rival.

Amao Odayaka.

A/N: Yey you got a juicy sweet update! (puns lol) I would be writing whatever goes to my mind, I guess. Since there were no backstory for Amai yet... (So were the future Rivals, but at least I'll have a clue about them. :D) But I can do this! Thanks for the support!

Art by sharatheloser in Instagram hehe.

Ma-e out!