Week 1 Arc 5- Backstab

You won't believe me that at Wednesday's tutorial I received an egg as a snack because apparently the protein will make me "more intelligent". That was more ridiculous than the bananas before.

Osano never failed to make things new to me. He is a source of my feelings too, besides Senpai.

Thursday I got to see Osano swimming in the pool. It's amusing the bullies gave him the looks. Good thing they didn't say anything or otherwise my knife will finally be on use.

I would definitely protect Osano.

Just like how I protect Senpai.

Then again, it's Thursday.

The week will be over soon.

So what will happen? Does it goes peaceful now?

No one will go confess to Senpai by the cherry tree...

What will happen tomorrow?

Do I have to eliminate Osano too?

Can I still see Osano by the end of the week then?

Thinking about all of this makes me sad. Will it be like the others that even if I eliminate them in a peaceful way, they will not attend Akademi High anymore? Since this is like a previous build and it's not yet implemented for rivals to continue going at school in a build like this, Osano being in the same class as Senpai unlike current builds where Osana gets to be my classmate.

"Yan-chan?" I snapped out of my thoughts when Osano's voice came out.

We were now walking home and Senpai is gone already. I didn't even realize that and I was silent the whole time.

"... You okay?" Osano held his hand on my shoulder, assuring me.

"Oh, nothing. Just... overthinking." I brushed him off. [A/N: Finally edited after a millenia I DIDN'T REALIZE I PICKED THE WRONG WORDS]

"You look really zoned out. Don't overthink, that will make you crazy." He emphasizes with an act.

"Heh yeah, absolutely funny." I rolled my eyes as we continue walking until tutoring.

Ever since Yesterday, not only was I tutored at Chemistry but I was definitely also tutored in other subjects. I should be better with other subjects too you know?

A simple plate of biscuits this time is my snack. As I answer my homeworks, Osano just kept staring at me. Now that was creepy.

"... What are you looking at?" I paused my nibbling on biscuit just to say the word outloud.

"O-oh nothing! Not like I'm staring at you or anything, you just looked ridiculous, dummy!" He looked away, flustered.

"You could get a snack too." I looked at him straight on the eyes.

"S-snack? What snack?" He eyed me with wide eyes, as if I said something wrong.

"Biscuits, duh. What else would your snack would be? Unless you have your own snack, I was offering you my biscuits." This guy's on nuts, what is he thinking?

"O-oh, that? Sorry, was thinking of something else..." He scratched the back of his head, eyes batted away from me.

"Is it supposed to be dirty? I'm not a snack." I huffed and just proceed biting the biscuit more aggressive holding the pen tightly.

Then Osano turned as red as a tomato.  "No i-it's n-not like that! I swear!"

Tssk. Adorable.

Next day at school after I met up with Senpai and Osano, a ring on my phone gave me an alarm. I waved them of and peek who just called me. It was Info-cha- I mean Info-kun.