Week 1.2 Arc 4- Wrong Idea

It didn't surprised me that Osano lend me a bento on Wednesday. The same gesture he did, stuttering his words.

"Hmph! D-dont look at me like that okay?! Just sh-shut up and eat your bento!" I pretended to be shocked but still felt grateful to him. It is a wonder on what will be the meal this time, since he didn't asked me about it like the last game play.

As I seat with the two boys, I uncovered the bento from its pink- and-white polka-dot clothing and was surprised to see the same thing. A salmon with lettuce and cheeseburger and well-cut carrots. Though he added some sushi that is similar to what I ate Yesterday.

"I-it's something that popped in my mind when I remember you? I don't know, but I feel like you like these foods." What? Oh right, his slight awareness of the previous gameplay...

I started to eat the meals I have. I don't think I deserve Osano's kindness, but who am I to just decline this?

"So... How does it taste?" I didn't answer him, I just grinned. He huffs, not asking anymore further.

We finished our meals and separated ways. I went to the bathroom first to look at myself, leaving Osano at the classroom.

It still has half an hour before classes resume, so I took my time recollecting myself. I slapped my face side by side. It stings, but I naturally don't care about it so I just leaned into my hands while I hide my face.

No, I can't be in love with Osano again, no. Never again.

But I got more attracted to him than the last game play! I'm supposed to be avoiding him, not pulling him closer!

And Senpai, he is there. He even supports us! He might got the wrong idea that I like Osano back, so he will not dare to like me! But I did like Osano back, but I love Senpai!

Groaning, I washed my face and wiped it. I have to head back to class soon. It's been a minute or longer.

It astounded me to see Osano resting on his table, he might had took a nap while I was in the bathroom. Maybe it was longer than I thought? He might have got bored and have fallen asleep.

While on my way, I could hear the teachers going upstairs. Will Osano wake up? Hopefully. Why is he so tired anyways?

Sensei finally arrived and it thankfully wake Osano up. Like a man who doesn't welcome morning and had been disturbed from his slumber, he groaned but payed attention to Sensei with his tired eyes. He is indeed tired.

When class ended, Osano unexpectedly fell asleep during class. His eyes looking relaxed like a normal sleeping person, both hands folded on the table to support his weight, his head resting on it and snoring quietly.
It was an adorable view.

Unable to restrain myself, I approached him on his desk while grabbing the polka-dot-wrapped bento holding it behind and kissed Osano in the cheek. He stirs and flushes from his slumber. I then put the bento on his bag.

I guess I have to walk home myself.

... And stalk Senpai?

But as I exit the classroom, Senpai walked in and greeted me. "Is Osano still here?"

"Oh yeah, he's sleeping. What got him so tired to the bone anyways?" I asked him, curious if he knows something.

"You are concerned?" Senpai teasingly remarked back, and I blushed. He might get the wrong idea.

"Haha, you're cute! Anyways, I'll wake him up and we'll walk home together." He walks to Osano's desk and wakes him up, while I remained standing and repeating on my memory of what he just said.

Senpai just said I'm CUTE! And he's inviting me myself to walk home with them!

It's heaven!

Osano's POV [You didn't expect this didn't you?]

When I was woken I didn't realize it was late. It was going to be almost 4:30.

We walked home and once Senpai reached his house, it leaves me and Ayano alone.

I almost jumped when Yan-Chan (did I just called her that?) touched my shoulder. "I'll be heading home, no need for you to follow." I was about to insist, but she quickly turned and ran home.

I would like to follow her, but she said I don't need to. So instead, I went to my own home and neatly placed my bag. I still need to wash my bento.

But as I opened my bag, I was surprised to see another bento which I'm sure I lend to Ayano. How did it get here? Did she gave it and I forgot? Whatever.

The reason why I was tired because it took much effort to actually prepare Ayano's meal. I had to wake up early to prepare the dishes, but I was up all night thinking and studying recipes. While I was cleaning Yesterday, and answering homeworks, I was thinking of what Ayano might like.

She seems to like sushi, but something on my mind recalls that she said that she like to have salmon with lettuce and even some cheeseburger and carrots. I don't even know when did she said that, because it wasn't on the previous days, so where did that came from?

Shoving the thought out of my mind, I untangled the clothing and widened my eyes from what I saw, but then chuckled. Inside was a note clearly hand-written "Thank You" with her signature and a drawing(?) of her face I think. Or is that my face? I don't even know.

I just laughed by myself and proceeded to wash the dishes.