Week 1 Arc 2- Tutor

"You? My tutor?" I asked confused and irritated at the same time.

"Oh do you two know each other?" The teacher asked both of us.

"Well, unfortunately we do know each other." Osano gave me a glare in which I returned.

"Could you actually tutor in that attitude?" I mockingly asked him.

"Normally I'm not like this to others, it really is just you."

"Oh so I'm special then? I didn't even do anything to you, I just bumped on you one time-"

"And you also snapped a photo of me without my consent." I froze in that sentence he just said.

How? How did he know about that? I was like, stealthy doing the said act, how could he notice that? Damn, something's wrong with this guy. He's more aware than I thought.

"I was just- practicing photography!"

"Yeah, and you're not even a part of photography club." That's, entirely true, but I need to have more excuse.

"Well, I'm planning to join photography club, got any problem with that?" This guy makes me sweat. Guess anything you do that you thought was unseen will still be clearly looked by someone.

"I'll leave you two now then. If you will fight like cats and dogs nothing will happen. Najimi, I'm expecting Aishi to improve chemistry because I trust you that you can tutor her. Might as well not keep my expectations up." Sensei went outside to give us space and maybe will go to the faculty club.

"You really excel in Chemistry?" I asked Osano suspiciously not actually believing what just Sensei said.

"Not believing me? I was the highest in our Chemistry class!" I eyed him up and down as if sizing him up.

"No, I didn't meant it like that. Don't look at me like that! I might be shorter than other boys but I'm still taller than you!" He said as if getting my look. Heh.

"Enough talk then, where will you tutor me?" I asked him seriously.

"I cleaned my house before going into school so might as well be there." He suggested. I was about to complain that it should be in my house but then I remembered I got Senpai's stuff displayed in my room so no.

"Fine. Just don't eat me there ok?" I give up complaining, not like complaining will get me something. Heh, maybe I could get Senpai through complaining. Yeah, no.

"I won't eat you. I'm not kinky and you don't look tasty, Baka! " He said as I packed my things up. I followed him through his way home.

It was just lucky Senpai is walking with us, I don't need to be sneaky now to watch him walk. He has a good posture, I admire that on him.

"Believe me Ayano, Osano is actually a good tutor. You will learn many things." Fine, if Senpai says it, might as well believe~

----

Osano's home is surprisingly organised. Talk about a clean freak. His room is even neat, the bed was made and the carpet is on its place. He is still Osana after all, considering this might look like a girl's room for its neatness that it almost glitters.

"Welcome to my home! Touch one thing n you'll have a fee! No seriously I exerted much effort cleaning and organising and you will just destroy it? Sit on the floor, prepare your things while I make you a snack." Heh, he's indeed a clean freak organising things. Kinda cute for him.

... Did I just said cute? Hey, I meant it's stupid! Wow I'm a yandere girl here yet I'm turning into tsundere thanks to this tsundere boy.

I mean he is attractive at all but Senpai is in my heart. At least that's what I believe.

Osano returned holding a tray of watermelons. Is he going to make me eat healthy?

"Watermelons help gaining intelligence and better understanding. Don't ask me a scientific explanation it's just my belief." Osano proceeds to remind me dozens of things before actually tutoring me.

He isn't a bad tutor after all. I understood many things because of him surprisingly. I now find chemistry easy.

"See? You're not bad at Chemistry after all!" He messes my hair which makes me feel small but this actually makes me blush? What is wrong with me?

"Hey, Osano..." I started. He looked at me waiting to finish my sentence.

"Is Senpai good with chemistry too?" I finished my sentence. His face scrunched as if holding back a laughter. He let go and laughed.

"Taro? Good at chemistry? Haha! No, actually he copies my assignment all the time!" He wiped his imaginary tears telling me an embarrassing story about Senpai.

He is fun to be with. I thought this tutor thing is bad, but it actually wasn't.

A/N
Art is by limmysecretisima on deviantart go check them out! It was a fun headcanon that Osano is actually shorter than other boys in the game, and that he's a previous student in Akademi High. So my headcanon if you eliminate Osana into a peaceful way she will just transfer school or whatever.