prologue

𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚗' 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚜, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗' 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚛𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗', 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗', 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎, 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝙸'𝚖 𝚋�...

𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗', 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗', 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎, 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎
𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗', 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗', 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎
𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎
𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢, 𝚘𝚑
𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚢.

||

"You know we can not be doing this shit anymore, Jack!" She yelled before she turned around to come face to face with the brunette, "It's not fucking working!"

He reached out to her fairly quick after the statement left her lips, his warm hands a contrast with her own cold ones. "No no no, please," He begged after a sob escaped his mouth, his vision becoming blurry as tears brimmed his eyes. "I'm the one to blame, I'm so fucking sorry."

She looked back at him, hot and salty tears running down her rosy colored cheeks. "We'll talk soon, okay? I just have to leave right now, I can't do this," She murmured, letting go of his hands before she placed her own onto his damp cheeks, wiping some fresh tears away with her thumbs.

She pressed her lips against his firmly, wanting to remember how it felt to kiss him one last time before she left. "I love you, okay?" She mumbled against them, her trembling lips indicating she was on the verge of bursting out into tears once again.

Jack nodded, "I love you," He told her, feeling how her hands left his cheeks and how they reached for the front door. She disappeared through it seconds later, the slamming door shaking him from his trance before he felt his knees give in.

He felt his body sink down to the floor, back against the door she left through. It was as if all the color had been drained from his world after she left..

..𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲.

TAGS
-BITCHEEBESSON -ADOREMARAIS -RECKLESSHERRON TaurusLeBlanc -bxssons -cosmicvibez -SOPHIETHEFANTASTIC -DARKGEMINI -hmuruel