𝟢𝟤 | 𝖡𝖺𝖽 𝖯𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘥, 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦
𝘉𝘢𝘥, 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯
- 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝗔𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮
┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

The next morning, the first thing that was on Marcel's mind was that he had to make it up to Davina somehow. Since he knew that the young witch may not have been eating properly, he decided to make his way to the kitchen to make her breakfast. But honestly, he was expecting Isadora to be already on it since she did seem like the doting big sister, if not a mother figure.

What he didn't expect was to find Elijah and Klaus in the kitchen, just drinking their glass of blood in silence.

"Where's Isa?" Marcel asked, trying his best to act nonchalant.

"Probably out on a walk or something," Klaus answered nonchalantly. "It was a habit of hers back in Mystic Falls. Perhaps she has fallen back to her old routine."

Of course, the Mikaelsons knew about Marcel's curiosity, given Isadora's little display of power the night before. If the other vampires found out about it, they would have another person to fear.

Just then, Isadora came into the kitchen with her headphones on as she hummed to the song that was blasting. The three men observed while she moved as if she was on autopilot, going straight for the fridge to pull out a jar filled with her usual overnight oats.

"Good morning boys," she finally greeted before taking a bite of her food. It shocked Marcel that she was acting as if she didn't just trap Klaus and broke his neck the night before.

"You're back to eating your morning goop, I see," Klaus commented as he cringed at the contents of the jar.

"Hey, I don't judge you for drinking blood," Isadora snapped back before she felt her phone vibrate, notifying her of a call.

"A beer mug? Really?" a male voice said through the phone. It was one that was easily recognized by the Mikaelsons but was unfamiliar to Marcel. "Out of all the things you could have bought for me, you decide to buy me this? I don't even drink beer! Some welcome back from almost being killed by your family, Tinkerbell."

"One, I thought it was the perfect gift for my favourite alcoholic," Isadora started to list down with a chuckle. "And two, it was your fault he tried to kill you. Who was it that left him to be experimented on by freaky human doctors who thought they could play Dr. Mengele again?"

"Why did I date you again?" he snapped back, causing Isadora to laugh louder. "I'll see what I can do about him. Another vampire lackey, coming right up."

"Family, Damon," Isadora corrected. "The St. Johns are my family. There should be human St. Johns still alive. But from what I've found about them, they love to play tomb raiders for the supernatural world. Stay away from them."

"Noted with thanks, madam Tinkerbell," Damon responded sarcastically. "I'll talk to you again later. I'm gonna fill this stupid beer mug up with bourbon and chug it down because Elena just broke up with me... Again."

"Tell her if she doesn't get her shit straight, I'm locking her up in that case you were supposed to use for Silas," Isadora growled at the phone, causing the man on the other side of the call to laugh. "Take care of yourself, Day. After all that change you went through, you deserve better. I love you."