𝟣𝟨 | 𝖯𝖺𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑
𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥
𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴
- 𝗧𝗼𝗿𝗶 𝗞𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘆
┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

It was another session with Cami. Another day for Isadora to babble on about how everything is overwhelming her. Another day for her to remember that despite her abilities, her mind was still weak. She still couldn't stand up against their enemies no matter how hard she tried to act like she could.

That was always the misconception about the nymph; she always seemed so peppy even during adverse times. But with the recent events, Isadora didn't know where to step next. She was scared that the ground she was walking on would crumble at any moment.

Isadora didn't know how to express these emotions. She could feel her own and so much more that she wasn't sure how to tell them apart. She couldn't put them into words.

So those sessions were dedicated to her babbling about the most random things that were bothering her. Isadora lacked the coherence that she often showed through her academic performance. Cami knew that Isadora wouldn't appreciate her taking notes of said sessions as they were happening, so all notes would often be written down after their talks. That ended up with a crazy mind map of Isadora's thoughts, which Cami was still trying to understand. She wanted to help the nymph differentiate which emotions could be hers before they properly defined the root of it all.

"Isn't it weird?" Isadora randomly asked Cami as she held onto the pendant of her necklace. "Like, when these therapy sessions happen, it's usually just between the therapist and the patient. But Kol's here, listening in on what we're going to be talking about."

"And is Kol okay with you taking your necklace off for a while?" Cami teased.

It was no surprise when they saw the necklace glow a bit, making Isadora giggle.

"He's been extra clingy since he got back," Isadora explained sheepishly.

"Well, you two were apart for a while," Cami said with a nod. "I saw how you guys were with each other. It was to be expected, also judging by the stories you've told me."

This got Isadora thinking if she had come to rely on Kol too much. She was so used to their routines. It made her feel as though she was actually a functioning being. And as soon as something unexpected happens while she's with Kol, that's when she feels most alive.

"You okay, Isa?" Cami asked, eyeing the girl who fell into a trance once more.

"Yeah," Isadora responded with a small smile.

"How are things with the new family member?" Cami then asked, making Isadora's smile widen.

"Oh, I love her, Cams!" Isadora immediately gushed. "If I wasn't with Kol, I would've totally made a move."

The necklace started to glow a bright green, making Isadora giggle. Kol obviously didn't enjoy that statement.

"Freya's just the greatest," Isadora said in a more calm manner. "She just really wants to have her family back. But you know how Mikaelsons are. Then again, centuries of enemies tend to make someone paranoid."

"And you really trust Freya?" Cami asked.

"It's a feeling," Isadora explained. "I had the same feeling when I first met Elijah. I think I was supposed to be scared of him, since we were technically kidnapped by people who wanted to use us in exchange for their freedom. But I felt nothing but comfort from Elijah. And that's also what I felt when I saw Freya. I guess you can say the Mikaelsons are really soulmates of mine of some sort."