𝟣𝟦 | 𝖡𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵
𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵
𝘈𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦
-𝗦𝗮𝗻 𝗙𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻
┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Despite the giddy and bubbly attitude Isadora had when she left Mystic Falls, she was once again consumed with sadness when the group got back to New Orleans. Luka made it his responsibility that Davina got home safely, while Josh went back to Marcel's loft. Kol took Isadora back to the compound, already waiting for his brother to swoop in about Rebekah.

To the couple's shock, the place was empty, save for the compelled human housekeepers they had who were simply maintaining the place.

They spent the rest of the day in Isadora's room. Kol would occasionally go out to get food for Isadora to eat. But other than that, he made sure that Isadora got plenty of rest, especially given her lack of sleep the past few days.

And it was like that for the next few days. It was a relief to Kol that Klaus has spent most of his time outside and avoided the room they resided in. Of course, given Isadora's current emotions, it would be cruel of Klaus to simply barge in and demand something of them. Isadora obviously needed all the support she could get.

Cami also dropped by to check on Isadora, once again reinstating the nymph's ban on alcoholic drinks while she tried to pull herself out of depression once more. Isadora was obviously a bit more closed off than usual, for once, careful with her words.

That morning was just like any other. Kol went in with their usual breakfast, handing it to Isadora who was still in bed with a laptop in front of her. The girl was still somehow productive with her studies despite her situation.

"We'll be working on the dagger and the necklace," Kol told Isadora who only nodded. "Or I could have Luka and Davina in charge of that? I can stay here with you."

Isadora shook her head and gave her boyfriend a reassuring smile. "I'll be okay, my love," she said as she wrapped her arms around him into an embrace. "I just need some time alone. To be honest, I haven't let it sink in yet."

"Or how about I leave Josh here? I could call Cami, assuming she's back in the Quarter? Or you can talk to her through the phone," Kol tried to persuade, making Isadora laugh softly.

"Don't worry too much, Schatz," Isadora repeated. "When you get back, tell me all about it, okay? Besides, I got my paper on Greek philosophers to keep me occupied."

Much like any day, Kol was very reluctant to leave his girlfriend in bed once again. But if he wanted to work on that dagger, they had to do it quickly before Klaus decided that Isadora had enough mourning with him.

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

Kol was focused on fixing their equipment in his little playhouse. They were supposed to be working on the dagger. Instead, Davina spent her time on the couch, watching Luka and Kol as she played a bit with the little iPod Isadora had set up for the place.

Smirking to herself, Davina tapped on one of Josh's playlists, blasting EDM through the whole playhouse. Luka immediately rolled his eyes at the kind of music. It was obviously not his style, but he didn't want to say that out loud.

"Is Isa choreographing something? Why are we listening to this kind of music?" Luka asked as he was reading through the instructions.

"I've yet to see Isa actually dance in real life," Davina commented, nodding along to the beat. It wasn't her typical choice of music, but she could see why Josh loved it so much. "What about you, Kol? You've seen her dance, right?"